second all nighter and two more days almost done it so i can show it in two days mind u there still is alot to do before it is all sed and done

box is 4.8 cu ft and is tuned to 38hz i wanted it to be good for music and show hopefully this will get my hair trick

still not completly done i kno

2011-07-27181315.jpg

4 batteries in back all 0 gauge wiring and 1 up front

2011-07-27181319.jpg

amp rack and wuts showing ports basically cab of car is the port lol ( yes i kno amps arent mounted )

2011-07-27181333.jpg

and tommor i mount everything hook it all up and such still

Sorry to burst your bubble, but with a tiny looking port like that and having your subs and port firing directly into the trunk, I doubt you're gonna get much of a hairtrick. Let alone even sound good.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but with a tiny looking port like that and having your subs and port firing directly into the trunk, I doubt you're gonna get much of a hairtrick. Let alone even sound good.

yep, i call :bull: on this build... :ehh::peepwall:

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

How can you call bullshit on this build? Its clearly built in the car... it may not be a hair trick machine but not all builds are, shit i give him mad props for at least trying in this little ass car

Archived