k well switching up plan completly lol so i was gonna running those two 15" btls and 12k but prob is i just dont have the air space every attemph and still cant do over 145's lol and i kinda want something to look nicer so gonna sell all this stuff and get something cheap but cooler in my view and its gonna be mostly a ground pounder so keep tuned

COMING SOON : 2 2K DC AUDIO AMPS

8 DC AUDIO LVL 2 8" SUBWOOFERS

Yeah, your box design was shit if you were looking for big numbers out of a trunk. Gotta get the port and them woofers firing forward and seal that trunk off. I think you have some damn good equipment that could do some real numbers. But your enclosure needs a rethink. And i still don't see pics of proper electrical for that sd12k.

EDIT: And with no back seat, finding airspace for those BTLs should be cake.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

car is to small even using whole trunk and makin port huge still wont have proper air space tht box goes all the way down to the bottom and woofers can still barley breathe and kept cookin em it was a 4.5 cu ft box total so ya thts why im switchin it up this way cost itll be about the same once i sell the old stuff ya i kno there awesome equipment my problem is i really dont have the air space tht those woofers wud like, me and couple of my buddies who r dc audio reps and dealers cudnt even think of n e thing other than put a boat loud of small ass subs less power and just try tht all this stuff is basically trail and error as no one has really ever ever done one of these triumphs for wut im using it for lol

• 2 months later...

REVAMPING WHOLE PROJECT SAYS ALL NEW STUFF ON PAGE ONE AND PICS WILL BE UP PS OLD BUILT WITH THOSE 15'S I HIT A 148DB WITH ONE FI BTL AND ONE SUNDOWN AUDIO IN TWO SMALL OF A BOX WITH TWO BATTERIES AND STOCK ALT. I KNO ITS LOW BUT ITS ALL ABOUT TRIAL AND ERROR AND IM LEARING AS IM GOIN SO THIS TIME IM GONNA BUILD THIS ONE A PURE SHOW GROUND POUNDER AND MB MY NEXT VEHICLE JUST SPL WE WILL SEE HOW THIS ONE DOES SO MAKE SURE U CHECK IN

• 2 weeks later...

that was awesome doin a big build in a small car and not doing the same as everyone else with the same trucks and same box designs i cant wait to see the new build

great :clapping:

90 honda civic lx 4 door

sony cd head unit

mmats mp5 eq/crossover/line driver

35 farad hybred cap

ppi sedona 430ix on mids/highs

hifonics brutus brz1700.1d @2 ohm 1200w rms

front/jl audio evo 6.5 components

rear/kove audio 2 way 5.25

subs/pioneer premier tsw3002spl 12x2 1000wrms ea 3000w peak

and a hi amp alt 160a

http://www.stevemead...0s-honda-civic/

added msd blaster coil 2 ignition in, and k and n filter now shes got some powerrrrrr!!

zz12.jpg

my car down at simcoe car show last week lookin all sexxy

284463_156020524474654_100002001215957_325339_3550826_n.jpg

283132_156020371141336_100002001215957_325335_5812543_n.jpg

Yo I was at the same show simcoe, hows your amp running? I had the white civic.

No warranty

95 civic

air-ride RE-5 slam specialties

4-18's Dc xlm2's tuned 35hz

2-1100.1's @ .35 each

2-SD 250.2 nano amps

3-deka 9a31 1-deka 35ah

2-250 amp alts/ Adjustable regulator

159 sealed @ dash 51hz

Archived