Hey what's up y'all? Anyone else out there love zippos? It can be fun learning tricks with them also but they can be useful from everyday use to survival situations. Great lighters and the style hasnt changed much at all over the decades. If anyone would like to post pics/vids of there zippos that is more than welcome. Just want to generally talk about zippos or if your troubleshooting this is the place. Feel free to ask any questions or share stories of your zippo. Hope to see some other zippo enthusiasts out there.

IMG_20110514_220524.jpg

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

This is a car audio discussion forum not zippos,

But new things are cool :) like I came across a pen forum the things those people do with those pens are beyond extreme. What can your zippo do? not counting burning my house down

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

This is a car audio discussion forum not zippos,

But new things are cool :) like I came across a pen forum the things those people do with those pens are beyond extreme. What can your zippo do? not counting burning my house down

It is in the off Topic section 8)

***DC Rebuild Coming Soon***

Idk I just had an idea to throw this out there just to see what everyone thought. I did pick off topic since it was pretty random for us bass heads haha

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

I actually have the one on the left too.

Going on 2 years now... every once in a while i lose it for a few weeks-months... always find it in the couch, or under my drivers seat, lol.

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

Yea they are good lighters if you like to have just one lighter instead of many but I'm always finding the small one inbetween the seats in the car after it falls out of my pocket. So needless to say I got the small one to just put on a shelf now haha and I carry the bigger one everyday.

My Selling Feedback

Build Log