93 honda dx hatch, daily driver.

did some detailing on the truck today. drove the car around a little. i should have it registered in a couple weeks.

car18.jpg

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Just about ready to register the car. and start driving it every day :)

Doing some detailing, and painting. going for a red and black theme since the truck is blue and black.

car19.jpg

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

continuing with the black and red concept. doing ll brackets black and all nuts red.

car20.jpg

teamxa2-1.jpg

u haz red nuts? are the ones in ur truck blue? :pardon::lol:

just seeing if i like the different accent. lol no the trucks nuts aren't blue

teamxa2-1.jpg

started painting my wheels today. doing them black with either a red lip or a red H.

wheels1.jpg

car21.jpg

teamxa2-1.jpg

ok got the wheels done. all black right now, i still need to decide what i want red on them. it looks a lot better IMO.

car23.jpg

car22.jpg

teamxa2-1.jpg

Nice honda sir, i know a couple of guys around here tht would have drove a long way for a hatch in that good of shape for that cheap. Great find and looking clean. HID's an fogs would be a nice add as well

1998 Mustang

4 Obsidian Audio 15's(in progress)

Temp amps(4 Kicker 400.1's)

Kenwood KDC-MP642U

2 Marine Batts

Nice honda sir, i know a couple of guys around here tht would have drove a long way for a hatch in that good of shape for that cheap. Great find and looking clean. HID's an fogs would be a nice add as well

thank you very much. i want to do all clear turn signals, and pick up some HID's. trying to keep it clean. :drinks:

teamxa2-1.jpg

Nice honda sir, i know a couple of guys around here tht would have drove a long way for a hatch in that good of shape for that cheap. Great find and looking clean.

HID's an fogs would be a nice add as well

thank you very much. i want to do all clear turn signals, and pick up some HID's. trying to keep it clean. :drinks:

There you go, clean and simple looks the best sometimes.

1998 Mustang

4 Obsidian Audio 15's(in progress)

Temp amps(4 Kicker 400.1's)

Kenwood KDC-MP642U

2 Marine Batts

Archived