97 Civic Hatch. Sundown/AQ/Audison/Dc Power

that motor looks beast, I already got all my stuff waiting to be paid, Victor Jr Mani, Performer RPM heads, Isky Cam, 850 double pumper lol. And if you do get me i got a 406 waiting to be finished up to throw in there real quick and go for another run. Haha i got backup, And NOS if needed :)

I aint scuuurd! haha

The guy that I bought this motor from is a Nitrous guru, he's the one that hooked this camaro with a nos setup.

My motor was setup with nos on his car, but I bought it without it because he didnt wanna sell the kit.

But once I install it in my truck Imma hook it up with a kit to run 200-300shot, so be ready ;)

Also:

do you ever go to the races here in LA?

alright fosho! It's on. Nahh haven't been out there in a min, We have to take it to the Track though. Cops already lookin/know my car lol Better to be on the safe side you know. Heard they be going hard out there at the Pit in Compton, Gonna go out there one of these days to check out the competition.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

alright fosho! It's on. Nahh haven't been out there in a min, We have to take it to the Track though. Cops already lookin/know my car lol Better to be on the safe side you know. Heard they be going hard out there at the Pit in Compton, Gonna go out there one of these days to check out the competition.

Yeah I haven't been out there either,but I do plan to as soon as I have a car that can hang!

If you know about the pit then you must know who Poo is rigbt? well I met him in the street and he hooked me up with his mechanic the one that sold me the motor.Poo also texts me a few races and events they be having but I aint ready yet,lol

I'll be looking forward to updates on yo v6 caprice :rofl:

Alright, So this weekend i got to finish up my deadining, Driver side door is now done

IMAG0120.jpg

All done.

IMAG0122.jpg

And it looks like I'm gonna have to redo the tint on my driver side window so I'm just gonna go ahead and do both front windows in 5%. I tried to get the shit off but it wasn't budging. Oh well

IMAG0121.jpg

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

• 2 weeks later...

Well on saturday i went to my first Bassrace event and picked me up an Aq2200 while i was there.

IMAG0135.jpg

Wired that up at 4ohms and took first place in the 29's class. Not much competition but i ended up with a final score of 129.9

IMAG0134.jpg

Then i went home and wired it down to 1ohm and 5 seconds into a song i blew a coil on one of my 10"s. But ever since i bought it it had coil rub, I took a peek through the cooling holes and coil was black as hell lol

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

Also want to add that the Aq2200 is a beast, I have it on one SA-10 at 2ohms and its louder then the two on the jbl 1200.1 or Aq2200 at 4ohms. Plust its efficient, My jbl dropped to 10.2volts sometimes at idle @4ohms This one at 1ohm only dropped to about 12.2 @1ohm and mid 13's full tilt at 2. i love it already, Stay tuned i got alot of upgrades happening in the next month or so. Only Hint you get is the backseats are coming out :)

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

• 2 weeks later...

Started on a new Box today for a Single SA10, 1.3ft @ 29hz with 17in per cube..

SingleSa10.jpg

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

IMAG0151.jpg

IMAG0154.jpg

IMAG0155.jpg

IMAG0156.jpg

IMAG0157.jpg

IMAG0158.jpg

IMAG0159.jpg

IMAG0160.jpg

IMAG0161.jpg

Thats all i got done today, Tomorrow im gonna try and roundover the outside and probably fill the screw holes and little gaps here and there and primer it down.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

Well today i rounded over my box, Couldn't find the hardener for the body filler so thats it for today.

IMAG0163.jpg

IMAG0164.jpg

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

Archived