aq hdc3 18 and 1200d in yukon for now

so i finally got my promotion at work and im not having to live paycheck to paycheck and my girlfriend got a job too so life is good and im finally going to finish what i started. Built a box last summer to run an fi bl but since they are having such long build times i opted for an aq hdc3 18 on an aq1200d for now. all the stuff should be here wednesday. also installing a kenwood excelon kdc-x395 and lots of knukonceptz wire! super stoked to get rolling on this considering its my first big build and first time having money to have all new stuff. heres a pic of the box right after i built it right around 7 cubes and 32hz tuning

28364_1477371860640_1424056427_1249072_3025411_n.jpg

Edited by Mr. Yuk

how do you guys think the stock electrical will hold up to this amp? im doing the big 3 and eventually adding a second batt or possibly just replace the front with a good kinetik.

with a 1200d, probably aq, i ran it on completely stock electrical with big 3, full potential and i think had max of like .5v drop from 13.7 to 13.2v. No extensive upgrades are needed, unless you want a small kinetik hc600 or something of that sort in the back.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

it is aq1200d and that is awesome i heard they are very efficient amps so im pretty excited to get this started amp and sub will be here wednesday and hu and wiring friday. totally virgin yukon about to get some good stuff in it!

ok on with the pics im pretty sure i have a new style basket it doesnt look like anything ive seen on hdc3 before??

heres my truck bone stock

002.jpg

here it is as it sits pretty much

032.jpg

stuff that came today:)

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q145/condor-06/881.jpg

880.jpg

879.jpg

Edited by Mr. Yuk

thats a big ol woofer. you could add a second batt if you wanted to, but its not completely necessary for 1200 watts. if i was you id just replace the front one with an xs or kinetic

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.