07 Accent [Builds Dead, Car Was Sold]

yeah haha thanks

so nobody thinks i need different speaker like an 8 to go with my 6.5?

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

• 2 months later...

nice build man, if you dont need your back seats just take them out to make room for a bigger box :).

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

• 4 weeks later...

any new updates

nice build man, if you dont need your back seats just take them out to make room for a bigger box :).

Aww man i didnt see you guys even post. Thanks for the kind words!!!

I dont use the backseat too much... but when i do need them, i really need them LOL

Yeah i have a few updates. I picked up some free MTX thunder 4000

Here is a pic of everything i have been saving for and aquired so far

Far left is some wood (insert me gusta face lol) sandpaper, glue, screws, a straight edge/ level, clamps, then an older rockford 500 bd, soundstream 4.600, $9 focal, MTX subs, a shit load of 1/0, and sexy ass chaos 10" that idk what im going to do with just yet lol

2203aefa.jpg

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

any new updates

Aww man i didnt see you guys even post. Thanks for the kind words!!!

I dont use the backseat too much... but when i do need them, i really need them LOL

Yeah i have a few updates. I picked up some free MTX thunder 4000

Here is a pic of everything i have been saving for and aquired so far

Far left is some wood (insert me gusta face lol) sandpaper, glue, screws, a straight edge/ level, clamps, then an older rockford 500 bd, soundstream 4.600, $9 focal, MTX subs, a shit load of 1/0, and sexy ass chaos 10" that idk what im going to do with just yet lol

2203aefa.jpg

I find that bass treats me a lot better the girls hah. Nice subs put 3 in your car!

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

haha my car is so small i dont use the backseat for that purpose, plus im pretty big hahaha

i just usually throw junk back there and i used to carry a lot of people... but you know as of recent its only been me and the wifey... remove backseats and add more subs and power???

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

Archived