Four Memphis M3's & a T2500-1bd Build Log

Wow dude looking good so far. I like how your box came out. Pretty damn clean! I hope i can do something like that soon. Im trying to build my own box. Still researching tho. Good luck man and lets see some vids!!!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Wow dude looking good so far. I like how your box came out. Pretty damn clean! I hope i can do something like that soon. Im trying to build my own box. Still researching tho. Good luck man and lets see some vids!!!

It's not too hard bro! I just read for a few weeks, looked at lots of other build logs. Then opened torres and started my own. Only way to get better at is it practice.

Just got a new amp. Shit just got real fellas...yeah I said it. :D but I just prolonged the finished build date by like a week or so to make a amp rack D:

False floor, and battery rack is whats on tomorrows list for the build. Its gonna all start coming together here soon.

Vids a few days after my amp arrives :D

3d7304fe.jpg

1/0 Power Wire All Around + Big 3 - $140

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BD - MSRP $1800

(4) Memphis M3 10" Subwoofers 1600watts $300ea. = $1200

XS D6500 $245.65

PIONEER AVH-P5200DVD 7" Head Unit = $430

Soundstream SC-6T Component 6.5" FRONT $60

Pioneer TS-A1673R 6.5" REAR $85

A Bangin system! = PRICELESS!

It's not too hard bro! I just read for a few weeks, looked at lots of other build logs. Then opened torres and started my own. Only way to get better at is it practice.

Yeah i gotta look into that. Thanks!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Just spent another $600 + on this install. I think you guys will like what I got in store for ya's !

Thank you parts express, for charging me more for shipping than I paid for parts. SMDH.

Oh well guys, give me a few days, and stay tuned.

Goodnight fellas!

3d7304fe.jpg

XS D6500 $245.65

Day 7:

Well, I got a late start today around noon-ish. But I feel like I got quite a bit accomplished.

The box is NOT 100% complete, I still need to decide when I am going to make the speaker terminal bolts, as I want them to be as direct to the amp as possible. And with the new amp I got, I am not 100% sure where I am going to mount it. But I got a few ideas in mind. So I started out to work.

Reason being that I got such a late start, mainly because I didn't have a way to get a 4'x8' sheet of ply to my house in my little civic, but I got it there in one piece.

So a few cuts later, I got it in there, fit as close as I was going to get it to be able to fit, I think its pretty damn close. Used 3 different saws, and 30 different measurements ( there has GOT to be an easier way to do a false floor in a trunk build ) but now I got the knowledge of how to do it for next time.

It sits in there pretty nicely. Only issue is, since its 2 pieces, if weight was put on it, it'll collapse in the center.

47647260.jpg

So I had to make it level in the wheel well so the board sat 100% level. with weight directly in the center. I measured that the board had 1-1/8" of room that it could cave in. So I took some scrap 1" MDF and some scrap 1/8" particle board. Cut each piece to 14" x 14" so I would have plenty of support for the two boards. Glued them together with some good old Titebond II and clamped them.

30 minutes later I ran it through the table saw again and cut off about 1/16" off each side so the two boards were 100% square on each side. Now it’s time to level them out!

Stuck my fabricated brace in there, and to keep it together AND FLAT, i pre-drilled and countersink some 1-1/4" wood screws.

99182063.jpg

76226417.jpg

well, threw the carpet back in, and it came out perfect. Much MUCH MUCH better than the other shit floor I had in there.

14389278.jpg

31020527.jpg

So I figured I didn't want to call it a day just yet, but it was getting late and I had a few things to do so I did one last thing.

How does the box fit in the trunk?

36209252.jpg

Oh yeah! Pushed it all the way back against the rear seat, because I need that room in front of the box!

Well, that’s all I got today, it was a lot getting that floor in, so gonna kick back and relax for a bit.

Ordered some parts from Parts Express, they shipped em out this morning, as well as my new AMP was shipped this morning. Still not going to reveal it yet, but another hint would be "it's one Steve has used in the Tahoe build in the past" any guesses?

Amp and other goodies should be here in a few days, I am hoping by Saturday so it doesn't prolong till Monday. But we will see.

Good day today!

Share your thought, opinions and criticism in the comments guys! I would like to know what you guys think of it so far.

3d7304fe.jpg

XS D6500 $245.65

Bump for more views and opinions! What do you guys think so far?

Just waiting on a few things to come in the mail!

Might work on the battery rack tomorrow, if I do will have a few more pics.

So lets hear it! :drinks:

3d7304fe.jpg

XS D6500 $245.65

I think you're making nice progress. I can't wait to see that new "secret" amp you got coming and the placement of it. Nothing like jamming a bunch of equipment in a small space huh! LMAO! I completely relate! Nice work! Keep it up!

Hehe.. Not much other people be commenting bro :( Not as many as I would like. Wonder why D; Maybe they'll flood once I get the new amp.

:shrug: I need to come up with a catchy build log title.

Waiting on the goodies in the mail :( But they'll come fast enough, got to work on the battery rack tomorrow. No major issues YET. Hoping I can keep it that way...

:yahoo:

3d7304fe.jpg

XS D6500 $245.65

i seriously think im gonna rip out my system and clean it up/finish it this week lol, i gotta deaden my truck, build false floor / stand for box, and an amp rack, and re-wire with 1/0awg all before next month's show, but im sooo lazy but this build is making me really wanna do it haha coming out awesome !

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

Archived