Second Skin Audio

L7 Box

kwag415

Just from what I've read on here. People tend to say that Titebond is better. I'll admit I'm speaking out of my ass though. Only have experience with Titebond 2 and 3. I don't know how it works, I'm just gonna say it forms a tighter, more solid bond.

:rofl:

:wub: N8.

No homo...unless you want there to be. :orly3::ehh:

Lmao I know right. well, long story short we ended up playing beerpong and well yeah you get the picture.. :ehh:

Its funny how you said you were going to start your build for your L7 on tuesday, it's the same day I started my box for my 2 12" L7's.

I got the box done that day, and it pounds louder than my 2 15" L7's I had back in the day in a prefab enclosure and on the same power.

Custom box's are the only way to go. I tuned mine to 34hz. Good luck man. :drink40:

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

Ahh I see alright ill look into it for the next box build.

Just from what I've read on here. People tend to say that Titebond is better. I'll admit I'm speaking out of my ass though. Only have experience with Titebond 2 and 3. I don't know how it works, I'm just gonna say it forms a tighter, more solid bond.

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

Sorry for the delay guys.. :trippy: had to pick up a couple other things and ended up doing the Big 3. I will be starting the box tomorrow around 12pm PST. Thanks for your Time and please stay Tuned! I take everyone's opinions seriously so if you think you know something helpful please feel free to let me know. :drinks:

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Pics will b up soon having problems uploading...

BC 264 stage 2 cams

60215IMG_0621.JPG

85299IMG_0622.jpg

31499IMG_0624.JPG

37309IMG_0625.JPG

71374IMG_0626.JPG

Finally!!! Sorry for the delay guys!!!! :yahoo:

BC 264 stage 2 cams

71988photo (5).JPG

69142photo (6).JPG

39851photo (7).JPG

8).JPG' alt='NEW_dirol.gif' alt='8)'>.JPG'>

50639photo (9).JPG

66786photo (10).JPG

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Whats that? where can i find it?

I like Dap subfloor adhesive myself.

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Archived