Second Skin Audio

L7 Box

kwag415

You can use wood dowels, try to find 1.5" wide ones if possible. The chamber refers to the airspace that the sub will be in, aka the net volume of the box.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

Good luck to you man! would lie to se how it comes out.

looking good. im goin in the next few days to get me some wood n glue etc. im gonna build a box for 2 l7 15s. tuned @32hz. just need to find me a good box design with port in center of both speakers . ram has a nice lookin one on his facebook page

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

ahh yes I seeee... alright going to go to homedepot later.

You can use wood dowels work well, try to find 1.5 wide ones if possible. The chamber refers to the airspace that the sub will be in, aka the net volume of the box.

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

one more question do the angled pieces in the corners like on ur avatar do those make a big difference?

BC 264 stage 2 cams

59485photo (12).JPG

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Alright the box dosent fit in the trunk......... :nea: so tommorrow were gonna try to shave the corners and the top and bottom bcuz its only off by a little maybe like 1/2 to 1/4" so hopefully we can fix it.... any tips? would help alot....

BC 264 stage 2 cams

alright will do.

Use a sander or router to shave off all of the corners first.

BC 264 stage 2 cams

we got some elbow greese haha bout to get to work... :ehh:

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Archived