been thinking about doing a small bit of paint work on my truck. since its got a black int and all the black molding im thinking of 2 toning it back and stock pewter. can someone chop it for me? heres a few trucks with the split im thinking about doing in green and blue but i just want simple black but i wanna make sure it wouldnt be to plain. thanks

downsized_0716111308.jpg

0717001101.jpg

and my truck doesnt matter what pic you use thanks

downsized_0429111722.jpg

050511161401.jpg

DSCF0150.jpg

2001 gmc seirra

5.3 auto 3.73 locked rear, long tube headers, offroad y pipe, duals, cai, black bear tune, 2/4 drop, 22s, rockford fosgate mods and highs and 4 ab hd 15s and a ab 750.1

1995 civic

1.5 auto slower then hell, dropped on coil overs, ex hub caps, 2 12 trunk, have 450 bucks in the car and gets 35 mpg

1992 s10

being bagged, shaved, and small stereo. right now a pile of parts

keep it up boy i wont use lube next time i see u hehe

2001 gmc seirra

5.3 auto 3.73 locked rear, long tube headers, offroad y pipe, duals, cai, black bear tune, 2/4 drop, 22s, rockford fosgate mods and highs and 4 ab hd 15s and a ab 750.1

1995 civic

1.5 auto slower then hell, dropped on coil overs, ex hub caps, 2 12 trunk, have 450 bucks in the car and gets 35 mpg

1992 s10

awu9n4.jpg

i like it personally.

hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahah :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

i think itll look good but boring idk i just need to do something to spend my money so i dont bag it. i really dont wanna cut this truck up anymore then i already have lol

2001 gmc seirra

1995 civic

1992 s10

Who needs photoshop? MsPaint ftw!

It aint too bad if you squint up your eyes.....

Maybe move a few feet back from the screen too....

Edit: shit wait just realised you wanted stock pewter and another colour, 5 minutes work wasted =[

050511161401.jpg

Edited by Emmet

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

wow shaved handles helps a lot more then i was figuring it would. they are getting swapped out for esclaid handles pianted stock pewter and chrome. the stock pewter is perfect so i think a simple addition to stock paint is all i need. the trucks only been drove 1 winter since new and that was cuz i sold my daily driver and couldnt find another in time. i may just have the bodyshop at work do it idk yet. im to picky lol

2001 gmc seirra

1995 civic

1992 s10