Ok so I've done boxes in mdf and stereos and all that, but I was looking to fiberglass my own center console but I don't know what all I need to fiberglass one up or the best way to do it. A list of materials would be greatly helpful as like I said, I'm new to the whole fiberglassing thing. My local Walmart sells fiberglass cloth and fiberglass mat in 8 sq. ft. sections, and they sell fiberglass resin and bondo and all, just didn't know what would be best. I don't need the most expensive stuff as I'm not looking to do alot, just a console and maybe a few other pieces here and there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks smd's

Ok so I've done boxes in mdf and stereos and all that, but I was looking to fiberglass my own center console but I don't know what all I need to fiberglass one up or the best way to do it. A list of materials would be greatly helpful as like I said, I'm new to the whole fiberglassing thing. My local Walmart sells fiberglass cloth and fiberglass mat in 8 sq. ft. sections, and they sell fiberglass resin and bondo and all, just didn't know what would be best. I don't need the most expensive stuff as I'm not looking to do alot, just a console and maybe a few other pieces here and there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks smd's

theres a whole fiberglass section of the forum for this as it come up alot....you'll find everything your looking for there

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

theres a whole fiberglass section of the forum for this as it come up alot....you'll find everything your looking for there

Could you possibly give me the route to take? All I use is mobile SMD as I'm hardly ever at home. Thanks for helping out the noob