Sonic Electronix

F150 build Battery or ALT???? help please

Also Im not in my truck bumping for hours at a time 20-30 mins here and there not always all out either I like good quality music instead of the all bass no music.. not hating on nobody but I love good sound quality something you can ride in for an hour without getting a headache or ears bleeding from some screwed up setup you feel me

Hang on. You're running a 13 and 2 10s at the same time and wondering why it sounded like ass? Are they in the same box?

No they aint in same box the 13 is running off the JL 1000/1 in its own ported box at 31hz and the 2 10's are each in there own box 1 on each side of the 13 wired at 2ohms on a JL 500/1

How often does someone voltage stay steady at 14.4 though?

a lot of people. especially with a voltage boost module.

even so that doesnt mean I'm wrong...

amps make more power easier with more voltage (to a point) period.

How often does someone voltage stay steady at 14.4 though?

Not saying you are. You do it your way, I'll do it mine.

a lot of people. especially with a voltage boost module.

even so that doesnt mean I'm wrong...

amps make more power easier with more voltage (to a point) period.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Hang on. You're running a 13 and 2 10s at the same time and wondering why it sounded like ass? Are they in the same box?

No they aint in same box the 13 is running off the JL 1000/1 in its own ported box at 31hz and the 2 10's are each in there own box 1 on each side of the 13 wired at 2ohms on a JL 500/1

its hard mix matching sub sizes and sealed and ported enclosures. youll get cancellation most of the time. better to get one good bass sub setup, then some like 8s or something if you really wanna hit the mids.

Who done did your install???

if You come see me ill add on to all the things being done wrong .. you have a awsome setup you just gonna ruin it. pm me if you wanna fix you electrical sound stufff thast coost so much....

SuperBass

check out⊂ http://www.youtube.com/Bassknots

129.3 meca 136.8 db drag (60 hz peak)

http://bassknotsstereo.blogspot.com/

comment/subscribe and stay tuned ,working on 150 db http://www.stevemead...r/page__st__380

its hard mix matching sub sizes and sealed and ported enclosures. youll get cancellation most of the time. better to get one good bass sub setup, then some like 8s or something if you really wanna hit the mids.

Yeah I wondered about mix matching like that BY the way the 2 10's are in ported boxs at 30hz.. But I figured the 10's would be hitting the notes the 13 really wouldnt so best of both worlds right but maybe not but that was my thinking) I already know Im getting new battery now but Im now thinking about selling the 2 10's in theyre old sealed box with the 500/1 Ill wait and see when i get batteries in.. Im damn near back at square one again

Yeah I wondered about mix matching like that BY the way the 2 10's are in ported boxs at 30hz.. But I figured the 10's would be hitting the notes the 13 really wouldnt so best of both worlds right but maybe not but that was my thinking) I already know Im getting new battery now but Im now thinking about selling the 2 10's in theyre old sealed box with the 500/1 Ill wait and see when i get batteries in.. Im damn near back at square one again

well if the 10s are in a 30hz box and the 13 is in a 31 hz box they are gonna be peaking about the same note/same freq, if the tens were tuned to 50-60 they would be able to pick up the mid notes a lot better, just not a lot of people do it because its basically more work than its worth. its all in how the box is tuned, you just dont see it done much.

well if the 10s are in a 30hz box and the 13 is in a 31 hz box they are gonna be peaking about the same note/same freq, if the tens were tuned to 50-60 they would be able to pick up the mid notes a lot better, just not a lot of people do it because its basically more work than its worth. its all in how the box is tuned, you just dont see it done much.

Tru that was the last thing I could think of other then the electrical was the box building Im not a pro by any means and I built my own boxs I had a guy I know thats real good with building boxs look at mine and he said he thinks the ports were to small on all of them but didnt know until he knew the exact measurements said they was built good but maybe off in port area and figures i lost my piece of paper with measurements on it