Nice work. I'd love to pick up a 1st gen camaro but I don't have the tools/time to fix one up like you are or the money to drop for one. Something like this (minus the wheels) is what I'd go for, with an lsx swap and other goodies like that.

419_68.jpg

Keep us updated.

Nice work. I'd love to pick up a 1st gen camaro but I don't have the tools/time to fix one up like you are or the money to drop for one. Something like this (minus the wheels) is what I'd go for, with an lsx swap and other goodies like that.

419_68.jpg

Keep us updated.

Thanks, I will be up ;oading pics as I do more work on this project for sure.

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

You do a hell of a job welding on that sheet metal :drinks: i always have a problem burning through lol i take it you have experience in the restoration field?

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

419_68.jpg

Keep us updated.

Thanks, I will be up loading pics as I do more work on this project for sure.

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

You do a hell of a job welding on that sheet metal :drinks: i always have a problem burning through lol i take it you have experience in the restoration field?

Thanks you very much for the compliment, I have done a far share of car work but this is my first floor R&R though. With in the last two years or so I have really learned to weld, I had done it before but was never all that good at it. Luckily the last few years I have had a welder to use any time I want, so that has really helped me learn. The real secret is to watch the molten ball of metal and and be sure of the thickness of the metal that you are welding. Thanks again for the kind words Bro, you will get better just keep working at it.

GEDC0809.jpg

Damn man! Real nice bead you laid down there.

Me da`s a welder so I know from experience it takes a fair bit of skill to do that :rofl:

Sweet car too, ill be checking this out for sure.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

GEDC0809.jpg

Damn man! Real nice bead you laid down there.

Me da`s a welder so I know from experience it takes a fair bit of skill to do that :rofl:

Sweet car too, ill be checking this out for sure.

Thanks you as well for the compliment sir. It has taken some hours of practice to get to this point. there are actually two different types of welds on that bar. The vertical is stitch welded and the horizontal is continuous style.

• 1 month later...

A new vid of the floors in for the bottom.

Vid is now working.

Archived