Second Skin Audio

I agree. Stinger Roadkill is pretty good, it's actually one of the better products out there and it is made in the USA! If I had to rank it, it would be above Dynamat.

Kyle, if you want to see some FatMat in person hit me up! I have tons of the crap that I'm trying to give away. :lol:

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

I agree. Stinger Roadkill is pretty good, it's actually one of the better products out there and it is made in the USA! If I had to rank it, it would be above Dynamat.

Kyle, if you want to see some FatMat in person hit me up! I have tons of the crap that I'm trying to give away. :lol:

I'll have to pass on the fatmat lol. But when the time comes I'd deff like a deal on some alpha damp or damp pro though :)

I'll have to pass on the fatmat lol. But when the time comes I'd deff like a deal on some alpha damp or damp pro though :)

Damn! I was hoping I could unload some... :rofl:

And 10-4, I'm sure we'll have some good deals coming up (hell we have some right now :D).

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Got my sample and gotta say I'm be making an order quite soon. Wondering if yous have a decal so I can get people to buy your product?

Build: 1999 Ford Expedition

Custom Grill

Angel Eyes Head Lights

Carbon Fiber Tail Lights

Cold Air Intake

Carbon Fiber Dash Trim

JVC Arsenal KW-ADV793

Hifonics 2400 Brutus

2 12" Kicker Solo L7's

2 15" Kicker Solo L7's

Rockford 0/1 Gauge with 300A fuse

http://www.facebook.com/Kamden.da.don

I can say I've personally used Dmat xtreme and stinger road kill, both great products, Dmat is over priced if you buy it from dealers, but going to sonic or other online stores not so bad, the stinger deadner I like more since there's no black lettering and looks cleaner. The stinger seems slightly easier to work with, I used cheap scissors to cut both, no issues really. Both are great products. I do plan on buying SS when I do the roof and second layers on the doors, after seeing numerous side by side comparisons and seeing it in person in some locals cars.

from what I've seen in person, fat mat seems like peel n seal with a bigger price tag. FUCKING JUNK :) the shit falls off deck lids and roofs. leaves nasty stains, stinks and well fuck it lol. Down here on the gulfcoast it gets fucking hot and humid. I haven't seen audio technix in person so I can't comment. But the Dmat, stinger, and SS hold up well. I've had Dmat in my car for 4yrs, no issues.

hope I get money coming in soon so I can order 50ft of damp pro :)

dynamat is over priced if u dont know where to look yea i seen alot of websites got random prices on sonic website

u can get

36 ft. Dynamat Xtreme Bulk Pack = 134.99

36.50 sq feet SS damplifier pro = 185.98

36 ft stinger roadkill damplifier = 109.99

a few dollars more but its always about the quality

just like gold u buy gold from ur town .... for 1000dollars

in my town its tripled CUZ ITS QUUUUUUUualityYYY

Edited by ajsmoke