Sonic Electronix

one year and 4 months ago I installed 100sq ft of Fatmat in my mountaineer. Although I never experienced the smell that others have had I though I would share a couple pictures of how the stuff is holding up.

2011-07-19131744.jpg

2011-07-19131731.jpg

2011-07-19131719.jpg

2011-07-19131704.jpg

Amazing how the foil is just sliding right off the adhesive. Not all of it looks this way but I am sure it is a matter of time. This should speak for itself

i have 300 sq feet of it in my burban, the smell is still there after months, and im afraid of it sticking good in the texas heat on my roof, :shrug: really wish i wouldve went a diffrent route

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Well I know I will never use it on vertical surface's again.. for that matter time to go with a different product.

Well I know I will never use it on vertical surface's again.. for that matter time to go with a different product.

look into audio technix, i used it on the hatch of my black 07 tahoe, and it works great, and sticks great and stays put even in 100+ degree heat in texas, no tellin how hot it actually gets IN the truck

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

i guess ill just go with dynamat now

and the pictures have lil x's on them i cant see :|

if u can upload 1 to tinypic.com be nice

17zbxs.jpg

25ata9e.jpg

There you go

Another thing I thought was interesting was, it is easy to order the product but not easy to contact customer service.

Another thing I thought was interesting was, it is easy to order the product but not easy to contact customer service.

http://www.amazon.com/Rattle-Trap-FatMat-Deadener-Install/dp/B003TUQLY2/ref=sr_1_20?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1311094446&sr=1-20

i dont know about u but i dont see alot of Negative replies about the product lol anyways who else has problems with this product so i can put it on my X list