Redbaron80 New Btl's (3 Vids)

1st off, a 149 and 151 are worlds apart. And yes making small changes will give you better numbers. A couple of tenths here and there add up quick. If you were doing over a 150 I would expect you to know that.

Please don't hate on others systems, prove yourself in the lanes.

hmmm i wouldnt call that hating! his score is a good score! and like i said my 2-15s did a 49 on music... now i have 4-10s which is way louder than him. and yes a couple tenths here and there do add up..... but i dont see how do u call that hating?

hmmm i wouldnt call that hating! his score is a good score! and like i said my 2-15s did a 49 on music... now i have 4-10s which is way louder than him. and yes a couple tenths here and there do add up..... but i dont see how do u call that hating?

Hey guys, no fighting, I am just happy to be mentioned as a "loud " guys in any forum. Yeah, at autorama I did a 148.5 bassrace and a 151 in USACI Street Beat 3 earlier this year. I am doing over a 150 in bassrace NOW. I welcome all competitors to steve's forum. Jack, can't wait to hear your box at the next show. Fawd06..Welcome to the forum, glad those 10's are working out for you. A 149 in street beat is great for 10's. I made some improvements by adding more runs of 0 guage and I got new/FI subs. Both of these have increased my score substantially, burp a 152.5 @ 40 hertz. My/David's box is tuned to 35 hertz, it is made for MUSIC # 1 and will drops some MEAN low notes, ask anbody who has heard it.

" now I have 4-10's which is way louder than him " - really, great I would love to hear it, but I have yet to hear/see a no wall set up with a minimal amount of subs ( 4 or less ) give me trouble in bassrace. Brandon S. is the exception, he is LOUD with 4 12's and he is running 6500 watts.

Much props to all the loud bassracers, especially the no wall type. David....Your box is a proven design and winner, no haters please

Christian

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Please don't hate on others systems, prove yourself in the lanes.

Well said....X10

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Hey guys, no fighting, I am just happy to be mentioned as a "loud " guys in any forum. Yeah, at autorama I did a 148.5 bassrace and a 151 in USACI Street Beat 3 earlier this year. I am doing over a 150 in bassrace NOW. I welcome all competitors to steve's forum. Jack, can't wait to hear your box at the next show. Fawd06..Welcome to the forum, glad those 10's are working out for you. A 149 in street beat is great for 10's. I made some improvements by adding more runs of 0 guage and I got new/FI subs. Both of these have increased my score substantially, burp a 152.5 @ 40 hertz. My/David's box is tuned to 35 hertz, it is made for MUSIC # 1 and will drops some MEAN low notes, ask anbody who has heard it.

" now I have 4-10's which is way louder than him " - really, great I would love to hear it, but I have yet to hear/see a no wall set up with a minimal amount of subs ( 4 or less ) give me trouble in bassrace. Brandon S. is the exception, he is LOUD with 4 12's and he is running 6500 watts.

Much props to all the loud bassracers, especially the no wall type. David....Your box is a proven design and winner, no haters please

Christian

Great to hear you gained from whatever you tried.

We never tested enough in his Teg to really get full potential out of it...when he was tuned to 35hz and only 1 40.1 at 1ohm he did a flat 150 at 44hz, and streetbeated a 149 flat on AirForces...needed more batts for that to stay up.

He doesnt do a 49 SB with the 4 10s.....he burps a 156.6 and when his radio isnt skipping a 153ish SB with 4 10s...and thats still SXs..haha...crazy how much a beating those can take honestly...if he had better speakers that could take abuse of testing it would be alot higher and his new box just got a lil louder and waiting on his other amp to get back from repair.

But honestly we were both bored online and i asked if he seen ur new vid, cuz man honestly we jocked you for the longest on Termpro when we first seen your old vids and followed ur new build and everything...helped him alot to know that he could get his Teg loud, you and Dr. Bass really.

Good Luck man, dont take anything we say to mean anything hahaha.....oh and ima have something for you in SB3 soon enough hehe

- Brett

2004 Explorer4 12" Type R500.1(.5 ohm)6cu@35hz153@ 44hz

BS flag called on the 156 out of 4 10's and it is musical.

I can back up all my numbers, can you or your friend ? show me

Great to hear you gained from whatever you tried.

We never tested enough in his Teg to really get full potential out of it...when he was tuned to 35hz and only 1 40.1 at 1ohm he did a flat 150 at 44hz, and streetbeated a 149 flat on AirForces...needed more batts for that to stay up.

He doesnt do a 49 SB with the 4 10s.....he burps a 156.6 and when his radio isnt skipping a 153ish SB with 4 10s...and thats still SXs..haha...crazy how much a beating those can take honestly...if he had better speakers that could take abuse of testing it would be alot higher and his new box just got a lil louder and waiting on his other amp to get back from repair.

But honestly we were both bored online and i asked if he seen ur new vid, cuz man honestly we jocked you for the longest on Termpro when we first seen your old vids and followed ur new build and everything...helped him alot to know that he could get his Teg loud, you and Dr. Bass really.

Good Luck man, dont take anything we say to mean anything hahaha.....oh and ima have something for you in SB3 soon enough hehe

- Brett

Hold up. You just said what?

Brett to the penalty box. Look bro, we all tell fish stories, but now your tellin a whopper.

Do you really expect anyone to believe that 4 10's behind the rear seat of the car does a 56? And really, why are you boasting so much about someone else system? You 2 a couple?

Post some backup on this please.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

and when his radio isnt skipping a 153ish SB with 4 10s

We went from a 149 in street beat to a 153 SB with four 10's..sounds fishy to me?

Hold up. You just said what?

Brett to the penalty box. Look bro, we all tell fish stories, but now your tellin a whopper.

Do you really expect anyone to believe that 4 10's behind the rear seat of the car does a 56? And really, why are you boasting so much about someone else system? You 2 a couple?

Post some backup on this please.

why do u not think 156.6 is not possible with 4-10s? no one is lying u can go look at my record at sound off.org so i can see for ur self and say no more

Archived