July 2011 SOTM Vote - Sponsored by DC Audio

July SOTM Vote  

332 members have voted

1. 1. July SOTM Vote

nice build man i would of vote for you man but i had already voted for myself bad idea since i only got one vote and that was frm me :pardon:

No worries bro, it's all good. Thanks for the kind words. :drinks:

Vote onebadmonte SOTM July 2011

LOL people can say whatever they want about what Im about to say won't bother me a bit... the voting is about who has a better system... not vote for me so you can win some gear. Although I think it was a smart idea.... I think it defeats the whole purpose of this contest. This months contest has turned into a vote for me popularity contest to win stuff instead of who has the better system. Please change from SOTM to Vote for me so you can win the prize.

37 votes sofar. :yahoo: Who wants to be numbers 38-101? :peepwall:

Vote onebadmonte SOTM July 2011. <_<

:turkey: Check out all montes links that he's posting up, His attention to detail, very clean install and patience to pull it all off is a win in my book. :clapping:

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

LOL people can say whatever they want about what Im about to say won't bother me a bit... the voting is about who has a better system... not vote for me so you can win some gear. Although I think it was a smart idea.... I think it defeats the whole purpose of this contest. This months contest has turned into a vote for me popularity contest to win stuff instead of who has the better system. Please change from SOTM to Vote for me so you can win the prize.

x2 man i feel the same way im fairly new here but have been around a while an it seems a lot like that how is most popular always wins

My Build:Blazer Got Bass

HRbsD.png

Archived