Sonic Electronix

Can someone actually help with my install?

I just scoured Craigslist and found a link to "Apex AutoSound." Their website seemed shady at first yet they have some build photos up. I called the guy and he seemed completely sincere and even gave a "HOLY SHIT" to the $1,300 number I threw out. He wanted me to e-mail him the list of equipment and then he'll give me a quote or send someone out here to take a look at the stuff going in.

Any other options you might have for me I'll definitely consider, Superjay. I really appreciate all you guys trying to help out my ignorant self haha.

http://www.apexautosound.com/Home.html

2009 Honda Accord EX-L

System in the works:

Pioneer AVH-3200DVD (check)

Hertz Mille MLK165 (check)

SAX-125.2 (check)

AA Havoc 12" Ported (check)

SAZ-1500D (check)

1/0awg Knu Kolossus Flex (check)

XS Power D3400 (check)

Stock 120amp Alternator

SS Damplifier Pro (check)

Apex AutoSound guy came over today to check things out and give me a quote. He just gave it to me at $975 + tax. I'm kinda getting killed here on this stuff. I thought this shit would cost half of what I'm being quoted...

I'm on the edge of just selling this stuff off and making what I can back. Getting too stressed out over it now. He made it seem like there was stuff that needed to be done with it that the average joe couldn't do.

edit: Called him back real quick and asked him his price WITHOUT the sound deadener installation and he said it would cut $300 off the price. It doesn't seem it takes as much technological know how to install that stuff as much as wiring and whatnot is concerned so I think I might go that route and do the deadening myself.

2009 Honda Accord EX-L

System in the works:

SAX-125.2 (check)

SAZ-1500D (check)

XS Power D3400 (check)

Stock 120amp Alternator

300 bucks to install deadener? what the fuck. Whats your availability. and are you willing to drive a little?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'm willing to drive up to 2-3 hours away, available all-day everyday this week besides Friday. Just to let you know, I don't have any experience whatsoever with installation so I would probably be of zero help, personally.

2009 Honda Accord EX-L

System in the works:

SAX-125.2 (check)

SAZ-1500D (check)

XS Power D3400 (check)

Stock 120amp Alternator

Damn... and who said the folks on smd aint nice :rofl:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Damn... and who said the folks on smd aint nice :rofl:

People on SSA... and they're dead wrong.

2009 Honda Accord EX-L

System in the works:

SAX-125.2 (check)

SAZ-1500D (check)

XS Power D3400 (check)

Stock 120amp Alternator

Man that all blows... Maybe these guys will hook you up. But a side note doing all that stuff is half the fun. You can usually figure it all out as you go. Just have a plan. Make notes of everything! It may take you a month to do it but at least now you can do it again and you didn't spend 1k. And like posted earlier take pics of things as you go so in case something is wrong you or us can find it and get it fixed. It may not be the best looking but trust me from experience it feels good to do that stuff even if it looks bad. You get better with practice. But to each his own. Hope you get it installed. Don't sell it you will just kick yourself in the nuts later for doing that.

Man that all blows... Maybe these guys will hook you up. But a side note doing all that stuff is half the fun. You can usually figure it all out as you go. Just have a plan. Make notes of everything! It may take you a month to do it but at least now you can do it again and you didn't spend 1k. And like posted earlier take pics of things as you go so in case something is wrong you or us can find it and get it fixed. It may not be the best looking but trust me from experience it feels good to do that stuff even if it looks bad. You get better with practice. But to each his own. Hope you get it installed. Don't sell it you will just kick yourself in the nuts later for doing that.

I wish I had a cheap car and cheap equipment to play with. After spending all this money I'd also be kicking myself in the head if it wasn't done right. :/

2009 Honda Accord EX-L

System in the works:

SAX-125.2 (check)

SAZ-1500D (check)

XS Power D3400 (check)

Stock 120amp Alternator

I wish I had a cheap car and cheap equipment to play with. After spending all this money I'd also be kicking myself in the head if it wasn't done right. :/

There isn't much you can mess up. Just don't have anything sharp on you so you don't scratch a door panel or something lol but besides that seats only have bolts plastic parts is just clips don't yank anything and you will do fine. Just pull gently with force

I would help but I live way down in Mississippi....

Archived