Sundown Audio

AMP Recommendation for my Kicker 12" L7

FrikitonXplosion

Went with the BRZ1200 for $151 , can't beat that.

I wanted the BRZ1700 but needing the external fuse, inline fuse etc was going to make it over my budget in the process of it.

Hopefully I get it on thursday and going to my installer to do the BIG 3 Upgrade (hope he knows)

Cadillac STS 2006

Premium Factory Stereo

Bose 15 speakers 300watts

Factory Navigation

1) Kicker 11VS12L72 (Dual 4ohm wired = final 2 ohm)

1) Hifonics Brz1200.1d

Got my Brz1200 today 1 day after I ordered from AudioSavings through Amazon since I am NY Residents they have free shipping and its 1 business day

Hooked it up, and wow I love how my Kicker pounds. It pounds so hard its not even all the way in the amp and the bass control through the remote is usually less than half way :)

But I've yet to do the BIG 3 but will on monday.

I have a question when I look in my DIC (Panel) I see the battery volt says 14 or 14.4 sometimes goes down to 13.9, 13.5, the lowest was 12.0 a few days ago before I installed my new amp it was running on a Audiopipe AP3002. What does it means when the volts go down ?

Cadillac STS 2006

Premium Factory Stereo

Factory Navigation

1) Hifonics Brz1200.1d

Got my Brz1200 today 1 day after I ordered from AudioSavings through Amazon since I am NY Residents they have free shipping and its 1 business day

Hooked it up, and wow I love how my Kicker pounds. It pounds so hard its not even all the way in the amp and the bass control through the remote is usually less than half way :)

I have a question when I look in my DIC (Panel) I see the battery volt says 14 or 14.4 sometimes goes down to 13.9, 13.5, the lowest was 12.0 a few days ago before I installed my new amp it was running on a Audiopipe AP3002. What does it means when the volts go down ?

It means you need the big 3! Lol since you're not running to much power like 3k rms you should be fine with just the big 3. If that doesn't fix it then just get a better battery under the hood. Like an xs, stinger, kinetik, or something similar. Biggest you can fit and afford is better.

Im not a huge fanof these but they seem to work well for how cheap they are. Just dont push it super hard constantly.

http://www.amazon.com/EV2500M-EVOLUTION-Monoblock-Amplifier-Subwoofer/dp/tech-data/B003BW79DA

i am pushing about 300 watts from mine :) it is a pile of :bull:

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

It means you need the big 3! Lol since you're not running to much power like 3k rms you should be fine with just the big 3. If that doesn't fix it then just get a better battery under the hood. Like an xs, stinger, kinetik, or something similar. Biggest you can fit and afford is better.

LOL, I think I seen it go down regardless if I have the bass level up or down sometimes.

Cadillac STS 2006

Premium Factory Stereo

Factory Navigation

1) Hifonics Brz1200.1d

I wanted to ask if I have my levels right ?

Level 0.2V

Phase 180

Bass EQ 10dB

SubSonic 15

LOW Pass above 35 but less than 250

Screen+Shot+2011-08-02+at+1.34.37+AM.png

Screen+Shot+2011-08-02+at+10.27.14+AM.png

Cadillac STS 2006

Premium Factory Stereo

Factory Navigation

1) Hifonics Brz1200.1d

Archived