Sonic Electronix

Which Setup should I do in my Expedition??

I have a 99 Ford Expedition I had 2 12" Kicker Solo L7's and sold them cause I wanna go harder. What setup do you think I should do in honest opinion people. 2 18" Kicker SOLO X's or 4 12" Kicker SOLO X's?

Build: 1999 Ford Expedition

Custom Grill

Angel Eyes Head Lights

Carbon Fiber Tail Lights

Cold Air Intake

Carbon Fiber Dash Trim

JVC Arsenal KW-ADV793

Hifonics 2400 Brutus

2 12" Kicker Solo L7's

2 15" Kicker Solo L7's

Rockford 0/1 Gauge with 300A fuse

http://www.facebook.com/Kamden.da.don

i think as long as you use big font uall be loud as fuck. ive heard bad about the solo x 18s i personally think there rather overrated

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

I dont have a budget lol. And if u think kickers 18's are no good I'm open 2 suggestions. I had 2 solo x 12's in my Trans Am and never had a problem. There still going strong with the new owner

Custom Grill

Angel Eyes Head Lights

Carbon Fiber Tail Lights

Cold Air Intake

Carbon Fiber Dash Trim

JVC Arsenal KW-ADV793

Hifonics 2400 Brutus

2 12" Kicker Solo L7's

2 15" Kicker Solo L7's

I dont have a budget lol. And if u think kickers 18's are no good I'm open 2 suggestions. I had 2 solo x 12's in my Trans Am and never had a problem. There still going strong with the new owner

i have heard with all kicker square subs its easy to blow the corners out :shrug:

i have heard with all kicker square subs its easy to blow the corners out :shrug:

After 3 L5 12's and 1 L7 15" square is NOT the shape of a high-quality, well build subwoofer. :pardon:

Like I said I had 2 12 solo x's for 5 years with no problem and new owner has no problems and my 2 12 L7's I had for 3 years with no problems. But I am open 2 suggestions.

Custom Grill

Angel Eyes Head Lights

Carbon Fiber Tail Lights

Cold Air Intake

Carbon Fiber Dash Trim

JVC Arsenal KW-ADV793

Hifonics 2400 Brutus

2 12" Kicker Solo L7's

2 15" Kicker Solo L7's

Like I said I had 2 12 solo x's for 5 years with no problem and new owner has no problems and my 2 12 L7's I had for 3 years with no problems. But I am open 2 suggestions.

if your open to suggestions then just about anything brand you see on this site would prob. be better aa,fi,sundown,dc

Archived