Sonic Electronix

which would have more current draw?

I would say the 2 2200 would have more draw, as they need 200 amp fuses, 400 total as opposed to one 380, it'd be off by only 20 amps. I'd probably tun the 3500. Just seems easier and less of a hassle. But they're close enough, that it wouldn't matter. But another 2200 might be your best bet, cheaper. Imo.

'04 Walled Monte Carlo

daily driver2 DD 9518i SC D.7

DD M4a 2 sets RF T165-2s (soon to be 3)

RF T400.4

Mechman 320

XS D3100, D3400

https://www.youtube.com/user/OffensiveProduction1

lol, it's not hard. Instructions come with your amp on how to wire for strapping them. You could just run each amp @1ohm, but then you'd need to make sure to have both amps tuned and adjusted the same. But in that case I'd just go 3500 then. And either sell the 2200 or garage it as a spare or something.

'04 Walled Monte Carlo

daily driver2 DD 9518i SC D.7

DD M4a 2 sets RF T165-2s (soon to be 3)

RF T400.4

Mechman 320

XS D3100, D3400

https://www.youtube.com/user/OffensiveProduction1

lol, it's not hard. Instructions come with your amp on how to wire for strapping them. You could just run each amp @1ohm, but then you'd need to make sure to have both amps tuned and adjusted the same. But in that case I'd just go 3500 then. And either sell the 2200 or garage it as a spare or something.

If you strapped them, You only need to set one, The one you set is the Master, and the other is the slave, And you don't need to set. Strapping isn't really that hard. Just make sure you can back up the electrical so you don't drop too low and blow your amps.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Archived