Fi Sale ..

guys i gotta question does fi audio ship to canada?

________________________________________________________________________________

Youtube:SPLBeast

Curret Setup: Two 12'' MTX 5500's in a Vented Box and Two 10" punch in a Ported Box

Once I sell my dirtbike ill be starting my project on four-eight SPL 15"s

if you have any advice or anything pm me or email me - [email protected] Thanks :D

MTX TC4004(4Channel)

Boss 3500Watt Amp - $200(MonoBlock)

Two 10" Punch - $250

Two 12'' MTX 5500's - $500

Highs - $200

Mids - $100

Power Acoustik PC2.0F - $50

Wiring and Other items - $150

Look on the other persons face when they hear a Van bumpin way louder than their car - Priceless

dsc0008rn5.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0176fy3.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0142rd1.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0132xo7.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0149sk9.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0162el4.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0165mq2.th.jpgthpix.gif

I have a Kenwood amp and Two Tens (built the boxes for) for the mid range I gotta put back in

Livin Loud Livin Proud

• 4 weeks later...

i wasnt able to get a hold of no one from fi car audio :P, i emailed a couple of times and no answer, and i wanted to order two 18" FI BTLs fully loaded and i got the money to order it right now, i called up DC audio and now im ordering two lvl 5 18"s off them cuz fi dont email back :P anyways i cant wait , i have had this crapy subwoofer system for like a month now and im DYING of bass , so i called up dc and now im waiting for him to email me back about the order,:P if someone from fi audio that is an actual dealer sells two 18" fully loaded for $ 1,048.00 , the price it should be then i will buy it.

Unit Price:$ 524.00

Name: BTL18

Quantity: 2

Ohm: Dual 2

P Chamfer: No

Cooling: yes +$40

HiXmCoil: yes +$20

Daily or SPL: Daily

Induct Heat Ring: yes +$25

Universal: no

Amount: $ 1,048.00

Total: $ 1,048.00

________________________________________________________________________________

Youtube:SPLBeast

Curret Setup: Two 12'' MTX 5500's in a Vented Box and Two 10" punch in a Ported Box

Once I sell my dirtbike ill be starting my project on four-eight SPL 15"s

if you have any advice or anything pm me or email me - [email protected] Thanks :D

MTX TC4004(4Channel)

Boss 3500Watt Amp - $200(MonoBlock)

Two 10" Punch - $250

Two 12'' MTX 5500's - $500

Highs - $200

Mids - $100

Power Acoustik PC2.0F - $50

Wiring and Other items - $150

Look on the other persons face when they hear a Van bumpin way louder than their car - Priceless

dsc0008rn5.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0176fy3.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0142rd1.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0132xo7.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0149sk9.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0162el4.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0165mq2.th.jpgthpix.gif

I have a Kenwood amp and Two Tens (built the boxes for) for the mid range I gotta put back in

Livin Loud Livin Proud

i wasnt able to get a hold of no one from fi car audio :P, i emailed a couple of times and no answer, and i wanted to order two 18" FI BTLs fully loaded and i got the money to order it right now, i called up DC audio and now im ordering two lvl 5 18"s off them cuz fi dont email back :P anyways i cant wait , i have had this crapy subwoofer system for like a month now and im DYING of bass , so i called up dc and now im waiting for him to email me back about the order,:P if someone from fi audio that is an actual dealer sells two 18" fully loaded for $ 1,048.00 , the price it should be then i will buy it.

Unit Price:$ 524.00

Name: BTL18

Quantity: 2

Ohm: Dual 2

P Chamfer: No

Cooling: yes +$40

HiXmCoil: yes +$20

Daily or SPL: Daily

Induct Heat Ring: yes +$25

Universal: no

Amount: $ 1,048.00

Total: $ 1,048.00

Shipping is extra to Canada. There are no dealers of Fi, strictly direct. I've replied to all of my emails...i don't guess you emailed me.

Email me your shipping information and ill get you a quote for the subs shipped to you.

Nick " at " ficaraudio.com

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

Archived