HID Pictures & Questions

I like that look of the painted headlights so im thinking of either painting my stock ones blue or going with the porjectors off ebay like these

Posted Image

damn i was told these arent even hids :R

Mine aren't either...Mine are halogen projectors but will work with HIDs just fine.

The little rings light up white and/or blue...Some white some blue. Same thing with the leds.

if i were to get them projectors i want hids... im just wondering if i got them how would i know the right size hid to get? would it be the same as stock? that ebay seller has pimp product but they sorta lack in the customer service dept... they wont even tell me if they got blue vs white they said they only ship wtf they got

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

if i were to get them projectors i want hids... im just wondering if i got them how would i know the right size hid to get? would it be the same as stock? that ebay seller has pimp product but they sorta lack in the customer service dept... they wont even tell me if they got blue vs white they said they only ship wtf they got

Nah it's a different bulb size...My factory bulb size was 9006 and the bulb size for my projectors are H1 & H3 now.

Your best bet would be to order them and see what size bulbs it comes with then order the HIDs. Mine came with halogen bulbs for the low & hi beams as well as orange turn signals.

ya ill probably do that then... by any chance do you know what all them lights are for? i know the 3 leds are for parking... the orange on the side is turn signal, the halos are for looks, so whats the top one for? are both of the bottom ones low beam or what?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

ya ill probably do that then... by any chance do you know what all them lights are for? i know the 3 leds are for parking... the orange on the side is turn signal, the halos are for looks, so whats the top one for? are both of the bottom ones low beam or what?

Yup

LEDs light up when your turning and are for looks.

Next to them is your turn signal.

Halos are for looks and light up when you turn on your parking lights (without low beam)

The halo in the middle that has the projector is your low beam and the halo on the right is just a normal high beam.

so the one on the right with the reflective is the high beam and the one on the left with the lens covering it is the low beam? and the top white one is the turn signal? isnt the orange triangle the turn signal? Posted Image

That orange shit is just there...Think of it as a reflector...It's like my factory headlamps that came with that crap and I couldn't get rid of it.

But yeah the normal light is your high beam and the one with the lens/projector is your low beam...Above that one where it shows a hole for a bulb in the pic is where your actual turn signal bulb would go.

thats ghetto... is it required to be on there by law? ill rip that reflector shit off

thats ghetto... is it required to be on there by law? ill rip that reflector shit off

Not sure if it's supposed to be there by law but I would imagine since most factory cars come with some sort of orange light or reflector... I was lucky to get a pair of projectors for my expedition that were completely clear.  :^

lol does it count as being on there if i paint over it :^ lol damn im may have to check up on that

Archived