HID Pictures & Questions

they just called me like 20 min ago they said they leveled both sides again correctly topped off my oil and washer fluid checked all the things on the car and are now just sending it thru the car wash and i can pick it up around 2... i swear this is like the best customer service ive ever experienced

the loaner car they gave me tho was a little eh small i guess but i only have it for a few hours but its a 2007 328xi i fucked around with it for a bit since uhh its a loaner  ;D lets just say it reached 120 pretty quickly on the freeway

aight well theres some good and bad news good news is they did fix it...

Posted Image

low beams

Posted Image

high beam

driver side a tad predominant but doesnt look like that when you look at it in person musta been the angle i was taking the picture

anyway bad news is that well it flickers alot when i go on rough road i guess it does some flickering and especially on the highway on the highway signs it flickers so much it makes them look like their flashing which always makes people slow down lol thinkin its a cop. btw what i mean by flickering is that the bulb is loose and moves up and down too much inside the housing not that it dims and gets brighter again. soooo the dealer said they cant fix that they have to buy a brand new housing cause it comes in one self contained unit they cannot simply fix the jiggling... out of curiousity i asked how much that was and they said about $1800 like daaayum WARRANTY FTMFW!!! so they have to get the housing shipped from their central warehouse and theyll call me when they get it and ready to fix it... and i get another loaner car muahaha :ph34r:

Archived