HID Pictures & Questions

hmm maybe im seeing colors while driving, angel eyes

Nope your not seeing nothing... They change colors from the angle you look at them which I think happens due to the way the light is projected. You look directly at them and they're white. From certain angles they appear a blueish purple.

If they were like 12,000K you wouldn't see any white or blue....Just plain purple...Alot of people here have 12000K purple kits.

yea ernesto is right did a little research and its the optics that change the color depending on the manufacture they lens will be different and reflect the color differently but almost all or all manufacture oem hids are either 4100k or 4300k but over time (around 100+hours of use) the hids go up to around 4800-5100k. so basically every car that has stock hids is in the 4100-4300k range

haha nah they wont crack me on that ill just say thats how the car came and they would believe me

i thought about changing the color of the rings but the bulbs for them are $199.99 soooo yeah im gonna pass id rather take a sharpie and color it in lol

but im def gonna buy some hoen fog lights to match the xenons cause theyre only $29.99

Guest Nismofreak

haha nah they wont crack me on that ill just say thats how the car came and they would believe me

i thought about changing the color of the rings but the bulbs for them are $199.99 soooo yeah im gonna pass id rather take a sharpie and color it in lol

but im def gonna buy some hoen fog lights to match the xenons

black and blue is so nice :D

Archived