I would slap some fogs in there, since there's a place for them. Ditch the V6 3.8 rebadge on the carbon fiber trunk lid, and lower it at least 2 inches, and that car would be perfect. And since its all tunered out, start throwing some stuff on that 3.8 for some balls.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

First, I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but..

Personally, I hate the hood. I see a Cobra R front bumper and wing, why not the hood too? But it's not my car so...

The hood needs adjusted to fit the fender better. The back of the hood looks higher than the fender. The door/quarter and door/fender aren't lined up very well.

That's all I saw in the pics here. On the bright side, thank you for un-ricing that car lol. The bumper and stickers all over the door almost made me cry.

First, I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but..

Personally, I hate the hood. I see a Cobra R front bumper and wing, why not the hood too? But it's not my car so...

The hood needs adjusted to fit the fender better. The back of the hood looks higher than the fender. The door/quarter and door/fender aren't lined up very well.

That's all I saw in the pics here. On the bright side, thank you for un-ricing that car lol. The bumper and stickers all over the door almost made me cry.

Well the hood is an aftermarket hood that is non adjustable (it was the customer's hood) he was aware of it and wanted to use it. This is why the hood looks higher than the fender (because it is) and there is a gap between the fender & hood. "un-ricing" √ haha, we used bumper stickers be gone (they HAD to go) lol