Sundown Audio

massive audio nx5

jrot

a friend of mine in the supra world is raving about the massive audio nx5 amp, and massive audio in general, but I've never heard of them. does anyone have any knowledge or experience with the brand or amp in particular? i like the stats on it and the price seems ok. reviews that I've found are good too, but I'm still not sold on it.

hmm weird, the nx5 is got some pretty big numbers in a small footprint and I've found them pretty cheap. just didn't know if it would be worth the cash or not, i love the look and the potential if the numbers are anywhere near what it says.

yeah i would think so too but I'm reading a lot of things where people are saying they aren't even close, but the nx5 is only 350ish new so it seems pretty decent if it delivers.

The NX5 will deliver 120 x 4 @ 4 ohm stereo and 800 x 1 at 1 ohm mono...

For reviews please google the NX5 as there are lots of reviews and talk about the Nano Series.

For one in particular on NX5 look at http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-reviews/496920-massive-audio-nano-amplifiers-nx5-nx4-n2-review.html

Don't Follow The Herd, Be Heard!

yeah i would think so too but I'm reading a lot of things where people are saying they aren't even close, but the nx5 is only 350ish new so it seems pretty decent if it delivers.

The NX5 will deliver 120 x 4 @ 4 ohm stereo and 800 x 1 at 1 ohm mono...

For reviews please google the NX5 as there are lots of reviews and talk about the Nano Series.

For one in particular on NX5 look at http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-reviews/496920-massive-audio-nano-amplifiers-nx5-nx4-n2-review.html

Don't Follow The Herd, Be Heard!

yes I've read a lot of good stuff for sure and I've read some bad but the bad seem to be nitpicking it for some reason, another question is can this amp do .5 ohm? and if so how would it handle it heat wise as that seems to be the biggest complaint with this amp.