46panel Posted October 14, 2011 Author Report Posted October 14, 2011 Hell of a job installing that. Thank you 1946 Chevy Panel Truck: For Sale 1999 Ford Explorer XLT Subs: Ten Obsidian Audio 15's Sub Amps: Five American Bass 120.1's Speakers: American Bass mids and selenium tweeters Speaker Amp: Mb Quart Dsc4125 Electrical: DC power 250amp alt, 6 batteries http://www.youtube.com/user/46panel
Jd1102 Posted October 14, 2011 Report Posted October 14, 2011 love the king kong and the gorilla face in the ports very very nice very subtle
fecupe2001 Posted October 14, 2011 Report Posted October 14, 2011 looks AWESOME!! waiting for the results now I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
armykyle1 Posted October 14, 2011 Report Posted October 14, 2011 sick build man! again it looks awesome! TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
la negra Posted October 14, 2011 Report Posted October 14, 2011 Thats a nice ass box. I hope i can get a demo at gibraltars wink wink
lem43606 Posted October 14, 2011 Report Posted October 14, 2011 Thats a nice ass box. I hope i can get a demo at gibraltars wink wink when is this? 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
Colin - STAPUFT Posted October 14, 2011 Report Posted October 14, 2011 That is SICK! 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
46panel Posted October 14, 2011 Author Report Posted October 14, 2011 love the king kong and the gorilla face in the ports very very nice very subtle Thanks, I thought it would be a nice touch looks AWESOME!! waiting for the results now Thanks man, yea I'm nervous but will know soon! sick build man! again it looks awesome! Thanks again! Thats a nice ass box. I hope i can get a demo at gibraltars wink wink If I can make it down there, definitely. That's sick bro. Thanks That's sick bro. Thanks alot Thats a nice ass box. I hope i can get a demo at gibraltars wink wink when is this? It's usually in August if I remember correctly. Maybe July I don't know lol. That is SICK! Thanks. Hopefully it sounds good. 1946 Chevy Panel Truck: For Sale 1999 Ford Explorer XLT Subs: Ten Obsidian Audio 15's Sub Amps: Five American Bass 120.1's Speakers: American Bass mids and selenium tweeters Speaker Amp: Mb Quart Dsc4125 Electrical: DC power 250amp alt, 6 batteries http://www.youtube.com/user/46panel
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.