Power HX2 motor- Customized

I had this motor machined between the mounting holes, do it has 6 grooves, 1/8" deep, 0.5" wide. I also had a second set of mounting holes added to the top plate, so 6" and 5" 6 hole patterns, 1/4-20 thread pattern

Iam looking for $100 shipped, or add extra for a new custom built woofer.

10"-18" D4-D2", direct leads, terminals tall roll, wide roll

PM me if your interested in having this built up.

Price extra of course

Besides being machined for cooling, motor was also fully sanded, and heat coated, gloss coated, and clear coated- Looks brand new

1059623227_photobucket_47077_.jpg

1059623227_photobucket_47078_.jpg

1059623227_photobucket_47079_.jpg

1059623227_photobucket_47080_.jpg

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

4-15"s? How about 1-18"? or 1-15"? or 12. or 10?

I only have one of these motors I wish I had 4

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I could make this into a HX2 Power 18"

bumppp

sundown.jpg

:::pending:::

sundown.jpg

Sold to this bum.

Edit: I can't believe I wasted my 600th post saying that of all things...

Edited by S15_Silvia

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread