guess Im selling my ELE. I really wanted to use it in my next build but moneys gettin tight and the lude needs new shoes. plus my build is decently far away considering I have to move in september. there will be more subs to buy....

so this big daddy was bought from a member on CACO. never got a chance to power it up. Im posting up his specs (I believe the standard ELE specs) and Im looking for 250 shipped. really don't want to get rid of it but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

2000 watts rms (can handle 2.5k all day)

weighs about 40 lbs

cast aluminum basket

double stacked magnet

3" heavy gauge high temp voice coil

D1 coil

5xiphj.jpg

28bcpk7.jpg

jr2rzb.jpg

2hhg60z.jpg

2zrgrjd.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Pm a price for pick up?

PMed :drink40:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

how bout a bump!

bump!!

225 shipped. will be packed real well. I got some crazy foam they use to package windshields in.

bump. no love for an ELE?

bump, I have been informed by the original owner that this is an ALL ATOMIC ELE besides the dustcap. the dustcap was painted and a PSi decal was placed over the ELE one.