Sonic Electronix

Big Problem. I messed up the air bags......

Heard about them new vw`s. It happens when you try change radio, even if you didnt disconnect the battery you probs tripped it by removing the wiring harness.

You need a vag-com to reset it or take it to a dealer, they`ll probably charge you for it though....

Or else search for places with one who could do it for you.

So once they reset it will it stay off? Or do I need some adaptor? And will it re-trip anytime I mess with the radio?

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

light is going to stay on needs to get it reset but if hes gonna take seats out to run wires or whatever dont bother taking it to get reset ive had mine on for a long time

Do the airbags still work even if the light is on? Cause if so then we wont do anything about it because being bass heads the car will constantly be taken apart.

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

im asuming they still work lol its just a warning light when my girlfriend sits on the passanger side the light for her chair goes off my its just because you unhooked it nothing wrong

Yea the one on the center consol for the passenger seat will turn off when someone sits down. Just the one in the instument cluster always stays on.

Big 3 with Yellow Top