Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anybody ever used this app? I just d/l it to see if its any better than controlling it via my deck cause its painfully slow and tedious. Just wondering if anybody has any experience with it and can chime in.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Posted

i currently use it on my iphone4, works so much better. without it, id plug my phone in, loose all the album artwork & itd shuffle my songs which i had no control over. even if you dont like it, cant hurt too bad for $1.99

2005 wrangler | kicker L7 15" | Hifonics Brutus 1606D | 3.8 cubes @ 30Hz | optima yellow top | 2 gauge street wire |

Posted

I got it for free. I hope it works for me. Prolly gonna have to make playlists and what not but if it works better/faster than thru my deck then im good.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Posted

Well, I just tried it out and am not impressed. Once I plug it in to my deck, the deck takes control over the ipod so gestures register on the ipod per the onscreen confirmation but don't actually control the ipod. I'd imagine this is only true when you're connecting the ipod via the dock connector as compared to the headphone jack. That being said, this app is a no go for me for that purpose. But I do prefer the UI of this app compared to the stock music player so when i'm at work and just have my ipod on shuffle, while i'm on the road, I'm gonna use this app instead. Here are some screenshots of it in action

7670d65c.jpg

60e7e4bb.jpg

3eeb7dc8.jpg

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3141 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...