nicholask1993 Posted August 2, 2011 Report Posted August 2, 2011 I'm looking at getting a component system for the front stage of my 1999 corolla. I don't want to spend over $200 on the set alone and would like them to handle around 75-100w rms. Here are some that I'm considering: http://www.woofersetc.com/p-7077-slx-230-rainbow-slx-525-2-way-component-system.aspx http://www.woofersetc.com/p-2711-d651s-diamond-audio-525-component-speakers.aspx http://www.woofersetc.com/p-10023-maximo-5-morel-525-2-way-component-speaker-system.aspx If possible I would like to stay away from name brands like Alpine, JL, Infinity , and Kicker... Also would it be possible to get a set of 6.5 mid bass drivers for the rear deck to make it a 3 way system in my car?
gally Posted August 2, 2011 Report Posted August 2, 2011 why not some type Rs?? 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
mzenon88 Posted August 2, 2011 Report Posted August 2, 2011 Morel makes decent highs I gust installed a set of them in an integra with no rear stage they have really good imaging
crunkjuice1 Posted August 2, 2011 Report Posted August 2, 2011 yes look into the alpine type r components. They are good set if you have the power to push them you will love them.
Johny B Posted August 19, 2011 Report Posted August 19, 2011 Ya get the alpine type r's im going to be getting them soon maybe you can let me know how they sound 06 Chrysler 300 Pioneer avh-x8500bhs Hertz Hsk 130.4 Alpine mrp-F600 2 Dc level 4 12s Dc 2k Viper 5901 SHCA wiring KnuKonceptz RCA's SecondSkin/Fatmat Big 3-stock alt
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.