Civic Hatch Build 4 SA-8's+AQ2200

although i wouldnt do it, i will give you credit for being unique :D i have never seen anyone wrap a box, with a cardboard box before lol! good one bro - nothing wrong with doing something different once in a while! Nice box too at that :) good luck with SOTM bro. :werd_msword:

thanks for showing my little build some love Steve :drinks:

'05 escalade - now for sale :(

'96 civic hatch - 4 Sundown SA-8's on an Aq2200d

TL numbers coming soon

'00 suburban - 4 AQ sdc2.5 15's on 2 Aq2200d's

153.1db @ 40hz / 150+db on music

now retired

thanks for all the complements guys!

I decided on the carbon fiber vinyl to wrap the new box, but I'll be doing it two tone instead of all red. the front, back, and sides will be red, and the top will be a charcoal colored carbon fiber vinyl.

I'll be starting the box on Sunday hopefully, and the vinyl should be here next week.

TL numbers coming soon

now retired

Nice box..hey what song is that?

thanks man, the song is wiz khalifa-reefer party

TL numbers coming soon

now retired

cool idea with the cardboard on the box! well with 4 subs you should be hittin damn hard in there.

not sur emy last popsdt got posted or i presed sumthigh but well done i love this car ts sweet as as a dily run around hell id have it as my normal show vcr the engien loks wasume and the stereo well done mate when do we get vids of it

???

Ren

AUSTRALIAN DC DISTRIBUTOR AND TEAM DC OZ MANAGER

th_dc-soundlab3.jpg

I'll finally be starting my new box on Sunday, trying to get this all done before SOTM voting starts, but everything seems to be working against me. the vinyl I ordered was out of stock and won't ship out until at least Monday, and my buddy who has my aq2200 had a family emergency and had to haul ass to Arizona. so I won't be able to get it back from him until he gets back.

so all that will be changing for now is the new box, I was planning to have a new amp rack built, battery rack under the false floor in the back, and the aq2200 installed by the end of this week. but not now.

TL numbers coming soon

now retired

well I ended up canceling my order for the vinyl from yourautotrim.com today. my order was delayed and when I asked if they could expedite my shipping to compensate they told me no and gave me an attitude. so I'll never be buying anything from them again.

not sure how I'm going to cover the box now, maybe I'll do cardboard again, i do have 10 sa-8 shipping boxes laying around...

TL numbers coming soon

now retired

new box is almost done, but I couldn't get it done in time for sotm voting :sorry:

in the next week or so I should have the aq2200 installed, xs power d3100 mounted under the false floor in the spare tire well, all new wiring, and the new box in. I'll get all the pics and new vids posted soon.

TL numbers coming soon

now retired

Archived