I found all kinds of crazy chit when I worked at c city (r.i.p.). Guns, weed, money, porn, the occasional thong in a hot girls car (unfortionitly more often in fugly girls cars). But the one that sticks in my head was this. We had this couple that came in at least every 6 months with a new car, the guy worked in the oilfield making $$$. Anyway, the girl was stupid hot, and one day they came in for us to take all the equipment out of they're car before that traded it in, while pulling out the wiring behind the dash I open the glove box and find an envalope like the kind you get when you have photos developed. So I decide to look through 'em the first couple pics are of the girl just standing on a bed fully clothed, but with every pic I flip through a piece of clothing comes off, untill I get to the last few photos in which she is fully naked laying on the bed playing with some "toys", but that's not the best part of this story. A few months later I'm at a party with some friends and the same couple is there, so I go over to say whats up. While we're talking my friend luke comes up and gives the "toy girl" a hug, looks at me and says "hey how do you know my sister"!!!