XS Power

i am running a 9515 DD on an AQ 2200..... so what XS battery wuld be best for me? would the 3400 be ok? tell me what you think thanks! ( ps. i no ive been loading on dumb battery posts, but this is the last thing i need for my setup!)

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

• 2 weeks later...

i am running a 9515 DD on an AQ 2200..... so what XS battery wuld be best for me? would the 3400 be ok? tell me what you think thanks! ( ps. i no ive been loading on dumb battery posts, but this is the last thing i need for my setup!)

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/69019-xs-power-battery-wattage-guide/

According to this guide it will be perfect, but just measure your battery slot and make sure the 3400 will fit

Woofer:Fully loaded(3inch coil)15 inch Fi BL 4 cubic ft box tuned to 32hz

Bass Amp: Audioque 1200d(just purchased a Sundown Audio SAX 1200d)

Highs/Mids Amp: Alpine PDX 4.100

Door Speakers: Alpine Type R and S 6.5's

Vehicle: 2008 Mazda 6 stock alt and soon to be XS Power S1200 0gauge ran from batt to cap and 4 gauge to both amps

best answer is to get the biggest one you can fit.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.