My ~$2,300 Rigg Built During The Summer

Where did you get the G15? Last I checked, I couldn't find it for that low.

Why would you want one?? They are Junk... They where cool at first, but after I had 3 of them spaz out on me and stop working. I went to a razer trauntrla keyboard, and a copperhead mouse..

My first g15, was a 1st gen. All the paint on the keys wore off. Sent it to logitech, waited 2 weeks, got a new keyboard.

My 2nd keyboard the lcd stopped working, and the back lights didnt work after 3.5 months or so.

Said screw waiting for a RMA, bought my 3rd one, lasted 2 months or so, and then most the keys didnt work, and the keys that did work didnt work correctly. Say if you pushed "L" somehow the letter "D" would end up on the screen and other crazy crap like that.

Ive seen the G15 keyboards at bestbuy on sunday for $60 bucks. A big mark down from what they use to be for the last 2 years...

I admit I loved the damn keyboard. You can make your own applications for it, and there where also a few different sites that made some too. There where programs you could use to make the lights flash to the music if you used winamp. Works with ventrilo and says who is talking. Says your computers temps, and OC speeds, Bandwidth monitor. There where so many cool things about it, and I almost bought my 4th one when I was at bestbuy and seen them for 60, but I said its just pissing away 60 bucks and kept walking.

Now for the logitech mice.... I broke so many!!! Its not even funny.

On all my logitech Mice I broke the right clicks.

I broke 2 mx512s broke the right clicks on both.

I broke 1 the right click on the mx518.

And I also broke the right click on the Laser G5.

Ive had my razer gear for a little over a year so far. Never had a problem yet. I love my 24k gold plated usb ports on my keyboard, I love how light weight my copperhead mouse is, and I like that it came with spare mice feet incase the ones wear out and start to stick or not glide as smooth. Plus you cant mess with the mouse options theres so many things you can change to get your mouse just right.

razer.jpg

methinkgslogitechisjunk.jpg

But nice rig Moh, besides the logi gear :lol:

Now for the logitech mice.... I broke so many!!! Its not even funny.

On all my logitech Mice I broke the right clicks.

I broke 2 mx512s broke the right clicks on both.

I broke 1 the right click on the mx518.

And I also broke the right click on the Laser G5.

methinkgslogitechisjunk.jpg

Haha. Are you sure it's not your temper to be the blame for those mouses? I know I've broken a couple of mouses after getting owned by newb cs hackers with their auto aim headshot hacks.

You're computer looks pretty cool by the way. Liquid cooling?

Hmm. Is "mouses" a word? Mices? bleh. I hate that word.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

LOL. nah. Im just a awp whore in Css. Im hard on my right click button becuase I snap it so quick, and them buttons just wore out I guess. I dont know.. But I use the wtf junk pic for my spray in css. LOL

Im Oced at 3ghz with a sandy 3700+ 2.2 gig stock on air :) Zalmann 120mm cpu cooler ftmfw

edit: I also dont pub, cal m ftw... but havent fragged in a while since Ive been working alot! :mad:

Edited by audiofanaticz