JunctionBoyz Posted August 9, 2011 Author Report Posted August 9, 2011 that poor stang... do work guys. We're going to make Henry Ford smile Here are a few more pictures we're getting the rust out of all of the little cerevisiaes in the doors and such.
Rev. Wrath Posted August 9, 2011 Report Posted August 9, 2011 Man, that's a sweet car. As much as the mustang has changed, the fox body is, and always will be, my favorite.
JunctionBoyz Posted August 9, 2011 Author Report Posted August 9, 2011 Man, that's a sweet car. As much as the mustang has changed, the fox body is, and always will be, my favorite. Yeah the cool thing about them is that they weigh in at right around 3000lbs so they aren't all that heavy. Have you ever owned one?
Rev. Wrath Posted August 9, 2011 Report Posted August 9, 2011 I did once for about two months. It was an 87 notch back 4-banger that I was gonna convert to a drag car. Got the motor pulled, interior gutted, subframe connectors and k-member in then had to sell it. I WILL have another one someday though.
JunctionBoyz Posted August 9, 2011 Author Report Posted August 9, 2011 I did once for about two months. It was an 87 notch back 4-banger that I was gonna convert to a drag car. Got the motor pulled, interior gutted, subframe connectors and k-member in then had to sell it. I WILL have another one someday though. They do make good drag cars IMO
JunctionBoyz Posted August 18, 2011 Author Report Posted August 18, 2011 A few more progress pictures of the 5.0. We've got a little rust on the hinges yet because we're not sure if we are going to replace them or repair them yet. Hows it looking?
Blackedout Posted August 18, 2011 Report Posted August 18, 2011 Looks great! Can't wait to see it when it is done. Trunk Build Log
Rev. Wrath Posted August 18, 2011 Report Posted August 18, 2011 Looking real good!!! BTW, the hinges look alright in the pic, just some surface rust, but there might be something I'm not seeing.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.