5.1 processing

well after a few words of advice i decided i cant do a 5.1 and full active setup so im leaning towards this

updated plan

center= 2 FNQ 4" midrange with 1 or 2 tweeters passive

front= 4 FNQ 6.5 midrange 2 or 4 tweeters passive and 2 a pillar tweets passive

back= 2 HX2 8 midbass

sub= 2 ??? 12s

center=

front= 4 FNQ 6.5 midrange 4 tweeters passive

back=

sub=

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

• 2 weeks later...

wow, sounds like a hell of a system..wish I could give you an opinion, but I have no first hand experience with processors or FNQ tweeters..do the FNQ midrange with the 1 passive tweeter each?

..i'm happy with my rockford 6.5 components and 3" midrange in the dash...

plus i get people telling me "don't use a line driver/processor, ur just adding mroe into the mix, and that way u got ur deck, processor, and a amp doin the work...so it won't be good"

kinda makes me indifferent, when you hear two different things ya know?

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

ya so far i have everything for the front stage... 2X1t tweeters, 4fnq tweeters, 2 fnq 4s, 4 fnq 6.5 and 2 hx2 8s... depending on cost or what not i may switch all tweeters to the x1t silk dome or use them on the a pillar and center while keeping the bottoms fnq... since im down the tweeters for the center...

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

where do you get the x1t tweeters, I'd love to get them..I live in toronto, and well no one has them here...I couldnt find any on ebay and the one I did find, i couldnt trust the person selling them..

I would love to hear how your setup would sound..too bad we don't have many audio fanatics here

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

Kenwood KVT-617

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

ya ebays the only place since there 2003 model i think (maybe 02 or 01 thou) but hey are you really interested? i may be able to get some if you want... ill hit up the seller that i got mine from and see if i can get you a pair and me one too at a lower price(he said he had a few more but that was a while back so im not 100%)

sure, how much can you get them for? i'd love to get my hands on a pair...let me know and ill paypal u some dough  :^

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

Kenwood KVT-617

sent an e-mail... i may need your zip thou when i get an e-mail back so if you would pm it to me

Archived