Sonic Electronix

ok on paper i came up with each speaker =8 ohm

each 3 speakers = 1.33 ohm

3 1.33 ohm loads = 3.99 ohms

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

so how do you want to run the amp?, all speakers at the amp bridged at 4ohms or 2 ohms or close to 2 ohms per chanle?makes a difference on the power output from the amp

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

so how do you want to run the amp?, all speakers at the amp bridged at 4ohms or 2 ohms or close to 2 ohms per chanle?makes a difference on the power output from the amp

to get the full power out the amp 3000W mono @ 4ohm

ok see if i can explaine

well do 3 speakers per.

so pos to pos and neg to neg of each of the 3 speakers will = 2.67 load per 3

you will do 6 sets of 3 speakers for 6 seperate 2.67 loads

take 3 of the 6 sets (9 speakers) and with 3 wired up to 2.67 you will use neg from one speaker to the neg of the first of the next 3 and pos of the same to neg of the next speaker and do that untill you have all 3 sets wired up together for 8 ohms

do that on the next plot of 9 speakers and have another 8 ohm load so now you have 2 8 ohm loads with 9 speakers per load

combine them for a final load of 4 ohm mono to the amp like your asking for by takeing the last speaker from each load and connecting it to the other load by pos to pos and neg to neg

i belive i have that rite...ill double check myself ina minute or if someone sees a issue let em know

Archived