Jump to content

What size fuses on dual inputs if amp is rated @ 300a


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello, I am almost there with my build, (log coming sooooon), and I have 2 power and 2 neg from the front to the back D3100, I got some badazz distro bolcks from audioanonymous, they are on his profile pic, so I am doing to 2 positive into the D3100 and 2 going out to the amp's dual inputs on my SAZ3500D. The amp calls for a 300a fuse, so do I do two 150a's or two 300a's fuses.

I do still have the rebuilt 220a with the volt booster and been getting 15+ volts at the sony amp I have hooked up on the old marine batt. temporally, will that be too much voltage for the XS3100, I can take off the volt booster...

Pontiac Grand Prix GT
400a Mean Machine alt.

EIGHT DD 12''s on a DDz2
DD vo 8''s,6''s,5.25''s&tweets
Norfolk, VA
http://www.youtube.c...ser/ovnorfolkva
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSPLSpot/473815915987218/?notif_t=group_activity#!/chrishova
http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1[/color]

Posted

how much over 15v is it?

300amps, two wires. so half of 300 is 150.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Posted

It flickers so fast, I believe it goes to 15.4, at the amp, with the old marine batt., I haven't put in the XS 3100 yet, till I know it's safe... the meter in the cig. lighter is a pretty good 14v., dips to 13...

Pontiac Grand Prix GT
400a Mean Machine alt.

EIGHT DD 12''s on a DDz2
DD vo 8''s,6''s,5.25''s&tweets
Norfolk, VA
http://www.youtube.c...ser/ovnorfolkva
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSPLSpot/473815915987218/?notif_t=group_activity#!/chrishova
http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1[/color]

Posted

I will try the SAZ3500D on the rebuilt alt, w/o the booster, I saw that 15v is too much for the XS 3100. the guy who did the alt was pretty knowledgeable, all he did was alts and starters. I will keep the Ohio 300a alt ready!!!

Pontiac Grand Prix GT
400a Mean Machine alt.

EIGHT DD 12''s on a DDz2
DD vo 8''s,6''s,5.25''s&tweets
Norfolk, VA
http://www.youtube.c...ser/ovnorfolkva
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSPLSpot/473815915987218/?notif_t=group_activity#!/chrishova
http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1[/color]

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11522 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...