Sonic Electronix

thinking about selling my system. how much should i sell it for

im selling my sax 100.4 fr $250 in my ad here http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/116451-sundown-sax-1004/page__gopid__1637857#entry1637857 is that too much?

also\. im thinking about selling my sundown 2000 watt amp. the 2 sundown z15 V.1 and my kinetik hc2000. if i sell all that in a few months how much should i sell it all for?

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

im selling my sax 100.4 fr $250 in my ad here http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/116451-sundown-sax-1004/page__gopid__1637857#entry1637857 is that too much?

also\. im thinking about selling my sundown 2000 watt amp. the 2 sundown z15 V.1 and my kinetik hc2000. if i sell all that in a few months how much should i sell it all for?

so was $250 too much?

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

you should sell it for how ever much you are comfortable taking for those items.. just because some joe comes along like pffft 250 for that, ill give you 100 bux is easy to say considering this joe didnt fork out the $$$ to begin with.

ask what you want, at the end of the day its your call

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

you should sell it for how ever much you are comfortable taking for those items.. just because some joe comes along like pffft 250 for that, ill give you 100 bux is easy to say considering this joe didnt fork out the $$$ to begin with.

ask what you want, at the end of the day its your call

def agree with that - if your gonna look back and think man I could have gotten so much more out of that then I wouldnt do it but its still up to you

agreed with both posts above me. but in the end make sure its a fair price most people are put off by someone asking for what seems unfair. but still get what you think what its worth. personally for that amp. i think 250 is quite fair, especially if its not too cosmetically damaged.

Archived