4 15's Walled in a Firebird off 4 3500's

Here's a few videos from todays comp at Car Toys in Tulsa, OK. Equipment is 4 15" Nightshades, 4 Sundown 3500's, 7 Kinetic batteries, and TMA components. Can do a 157+ dB on the dash, and a 141+ dB 1 Foot outside the passenger window. And remember to watch in HD.

Questions? Comments?

Violent! Good stuff bro- thanks for the vids.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Hahahah went raw dog on homie ears... "I got type r's" gets in the car got raped & now never gone look at them type r's the same...

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

Thanks guys. And this isn't my car. It's a friend of mine from Missouri. He's AQFIREBIRD on here i think. It's a very violent car to sit in. And these videos were taken after about 5 demos and an Extreme run, so everything was getting hot and it wasn't as loud as it could be, and it still felt like it would rip your face off. Haha.

Jesus christ that thing is so violent, i´ve seen this car before, way to go Miles, man that port looks stupid small, i dunno how the hell you can get that stupid loud lol, but i´ve never worked with Sundown subs before, great vids man, just subscribed :)

Just realized that this might not be your car lol, still, great vids!!

Edited by fecupe2001

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

• 1 month later...