Sonic Electronix

Sound deaden the panels? Are they blowing like dead bulbs or shattering like vibrated to death? If they're shattered from vibrations try to find a way to deaden around them. If they're blown there could be a short somewhere.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Sound deaden the panels? Are they blowing like dead bulbs or shattering like vibrated to death? If they're shattered from vibrations try to find a way to deaden around them. If they're blown there could be a short somewhere.

Yea I know what blown bulbs look like its not a short. theyre rattleing and breaking. My taillight cracked from the inside yesterday while I was metering or on the way home, maybe from the light comming out of the socket and hitting it.? But i have deadened the whole trunk lid except for over the lights on the inside B/C it just isnt practical i need to change the bulbs if they blow, but if its the only thing that will work....

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

This is just temporary though so I will prob just seal it back off for right now until I build my new box.. The box is big and the ports only bout 5-6" from the trunk lid so that prob has alot to do w/ it.

Edited by bassrace

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

2000 Slamry

Just a thought but maybe you could clear coat those lights or seal them somehow to keep moisture out and like @RooTxBeeR said maybe some weather stripping or some sort of foam to help isolate the vibrations? I'm not a 100% sure on this as this is the first I have heard of this problem. Hope you can get it fixed though. Also maybe the local auto parts store might be able to offer a solution?

Sounds like you got a killer system though. Congrats on that part

Edited by 252chevyboyz

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Just a thought but maybe you could clear coat those lights or seal them somehow to keep moisture out and like @RooTxBeeR said maybe some weather stripping or some sort of foam to help isolate the vibrations? I'm not a 100% sure on this as this is the first I have heard of this problem. Hope you can get it fixed though. Also maybe the local auto parts store might be able to offer a solution?

Sounds like you got a killer system though. Congrats on that part

Thanks dude. Its loud but its nothing like some of the systems on here. But ppl that ride with me say they like beat until I turn it up most ppl tell me to turn it down.lol. I will try some weather stripping and see what happens but I doubt it will be like this much longer(gonna seal it back off).

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's