car a 12v electircal system?

12v... so idk if it was just the shitty 10$ 10 year old thing i waas using, cuz on and off is 12v, ill check with DMM, but how come the cd player does that shit?! i cant figure out.. checked all wires and everything possible =/

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

k i had sum shit thing that started smoking when i clicked the load button, but our DMM just got rebuilt now so i will check it tomrow, and yes i had a problem before, cuz i checked it .." with the shitty 10 tester", and it was at 10.5v.... i had 2 12" kickers hooked up before on my pioneer... never ever had a problem.... changed cd player to jvc right away when i turned up when the bass hit on my speakers..lol... it wuld short, or "clip" out, so i checked voltage with shitty thing it said 10.5.. i changed alternato.. 12v...il check with our new snap on DMM tomorow, but the cd player thing seemes like a vol;tage drop since when i turned the music up, on my speakers it would kinda shit out, but never ever hada problem before so idk if its just cd player

What type of battery are you running and did you charge it with a "plug in the wall" battery charger while you replaced the alternator?

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

check your big 3 and post pics of that, my voltage droped a fuck ton when i did the big 3 the wrong way, it makes a diffrence

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

k i had sum shit thing that started smoking when i clicked the load button, but our DMM just got rebuilt now so i will check it tomrow, and yes i had a problem before, cuz i checked it .." with the shitty 10 tester", and it was at 10.5v.... i had 2 12" kickers hooked up before on my pioneer... never ever had a problem.... changed cd player to jvc right away when i turned up when the bass hit on my speakers..lol... it wuld short, or "clip" out, so i checked voltage with shitty thing it said 10.5.. i changed alternato.. 12v...il check with our new snap on DMM tomorow, but the cd player thing seemes like a vol;tage drop since when i turned the music up, on my speakers it would kinda shit out, but never ever hada problem before so idk if its just cd player

What type of battery are you running and did you charge it with a "plug in the wall" battery charger while you replaced the alternator?

that...is one thing i did...NOT...do =/.. lol... and its a shitty exide.. hate em, but ima have a XS D3400 in back in 2-3 days most likly..gotta wait for it to ship here =/

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

check your big 3 and post pics of that, my voltage droped a fuck ton when i did the big 3 the wrong way, it makes a diffrence

=/ the only pic i have is on my 97 dodge intrepid build, but its not fully done thier, i dont no how i culd do wrong =/...i did power to alt .. put a 200A fuse on it.... put neg to chasi... sanded smooth till it was pure metal,... did a ground from engine block to chasi... same thing sanded smooth till pure metal

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

so let me get this straight. voltage is 12.0 when the car is ON and voltage is 12.0 when car is OFF? 10.5v when load tested. thats what i got from this thread. correct me if im wrong OP.

so let me get this straight. voltage is 12.0 when the car is ON and voltage is 12.0 when car is OFF? 10.5v when load tested. thats what i got from this thread. correct me if im wrong OP.

thats mostly correct.. the 10.5 is what it was running at before alt change, but its around that with the load, but im not shure if that shit was correct.. when i put the load on the tool started smoking and stopped working for a bit :shrug::ban2:

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's