2 wire light, act as marker and turn

Ok i know there is a simpler way of doing this and i already drawn up the diagram of the simple way but i want this to all run from battery power thru its own fuse for each turn and marker. I want to take a 2 wire light and make it act as a 3 wire light, marker, turn, ground. i got leds already made up have half set as markers and half set as turns and want all of them to act as both. and they only + and - leds so this is what i came up with. and like i said i know i don't need to use this many relays but i want to so. just want to post here and make sure this diagram is going to work right since i'm short 2, 5 pins relays from testing it myself.

Lights.jpg

holy geez i still dont understand relays that much

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

ya i tend to way over think thinks and, well i LOVE wiring. i work as a semi and semi trailer mobile repair mechanic and well lets just say i get ALL the wiring jobs lol really tho i been thing about this all day at work from 6am till 8pm got home at 9pm and it was bugging me so i had to draw up a diagram so i could see what i was thinking about, and so far in my head it will work, i could get away with only using 3 relays for both front turns and markers but i'd like to do it this way so i can put at fuse befor each relay. or maybe i just want to spent few more $, or make things more complex lol but in any case from what i drew up in the pic for one side would make one led light + and -, act like a +/+/- blub. i know some will notice i will need to add some resistors to make the flasher unit from flashing like its on crack. and i'm already working on this as well. just need to find the right ohm resistor to make the flasher unit to work at the right speed.

Archived