:lol: well i finaly washed my van yesterday......

big deal hua?...

well the last time i washed it was last sept 12th. before going to nopi lol so my van has gone over a year without a bath and man did it show....

it had a natural camilion look to the paint, green (from the oak trees i park under) orange and brown from the dirt roads and white chalk from the old paint and no clear coat any more

it was the first time ive ever washed a car useing krud-kuter lol

soap didnt realy work and i had a bottle so i started spraying and it started comeing clean

granted my van is still ghetto ugly n stuff it looks 100xs better lol

even replaced my drivers side mirror thats been broken for over 7 months , the glass fell out when i went to wash it lol so i had no choice but to replace it so now i have some nice clean chrome on the van as well

....yea im bored.....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

lol i will have to see if i have mold pics from before washing it, if not ill get a pic of the roof since i was too lasy to get up there and wash the roof, and then ill get pics of it nice and clean as it can get

oh and ill get a shot of that nice new chrome mirror i got xD

i b micro pimpin that bish now

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well i checkd my photo bucket and no dirty pics of the whole van so ill get pics tommrow when i get home, and ill throw one in of the back of the van rite now from a days work....

2 giant ass 18000 btu air conditioners in the back along with a 40gal water heater that i have to take to the dump and destroy the a/c's for the coils/coper....its a fucking mess in the back...only down side to working out a van , takes time to keep the rear clean when you have so much shit going on in a days time