Second Skin Audio

Soundstream T6, any good?

SPLWGN

Just wondering if anybody on here has had any experience with Soundstream's T6 Tarantula series subwoofers?

apparently meant to play lower and have more usable excursion than the previous model T5, just wanna know if there is potential to these woofers :)

cheers

My friends a ss dealer and has a couple the sub looks good but haven't had a chance to hear them yet by the looks of them and how they are built they will definitely have some excursion capability and they really good cooling so the sub should be able to take some abuse with out getting hot would love to hear them but no one has bought a pair yet and he is running an atomic sub in his display so until some one buys them just have to admire them

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Oh k fair enough, I just bought 2 15"s as a trial to see how they go which should be coming any day now, but it's like nobody has used them lol I can't find any reviews and shit all videos on YouTube....guess I'll just wait and see :)

Oh k fair enough, I just bought 2 15"s as a trial to see how they go which should be coming any day now, but it's like nobody has used them lol I can't find any reviews and shit all videos on YouTube....guess I'll just wait and see :)

post a vid when you get them installed curious to see how they do :good:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

yeah i was wonderin on these too..i had a pair of T4 15s sounded pretty good just the sucky thing was i had them in a sealed box which was no bueno for the subs..

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I have heard a single t5 15 before but just didn't hit right, due to the shit box it was in lol in the right box I reckon it would have gone pretty hard, so hopefully the t6 will be just as good if not better :good:

• 3 months later...

I've got one 15" t6 in a 3 cubed box ported to a random Hz just a custom box to get by.

It's in my 2004.5 Volvo s40 facing up with the port facing the trunk lid. It's powered by the new tarantula 1300d amp running at 1 ohm. God damn it slams the s*** out of my car! Already broke some plastic trim on the ceiling. The cooling system on the sub is amazing you cannot beat it. To me and from what I've heard SS is for sure taking back there reputation. I'll try and get a vid or pics posted later today.

Archived