Sundown Audio

Looking for a decent 5 channel amp

JustinWillmon

Hey guys I have a project I've been meaning to do and with football season coming around I figured I better get on it. It's gonna be a stereo system on a pull behind wagon (the bug heavy duty kind) just gonna use it for things like tailgates, river trips, things like that. I am just gonna be using stuff I already have but I do not have an amp. Im looking for a decent 5 channel amp that I can bridge to 2 of my 6x9 and the sub part of the amp id like to get about 250-300 watts at 4 ohms. Since I'm using stuff I already have I'm not trying to spend a lot. Just looking to have sound nothing to crazy and something we can take down to the river where our trucks won't go and plus it will be able to double as out beer hauler haha. So any suggestions on a 5 channel?

Ya I thought about that but my speakers I have say 180 watts rms. Ive never ran them but I've ha them awhile so I was gonna try at least 150 watts a peice for them. And then just use the 5th channel for the sub. If I can find a 4 channel that will get me some good power from channels one and two and I could just bridge the last two channels for the sub I wouldn't mind that.

Archived